Chapter 1

My name is Anna Lee Peterson and I am a grand high witch. One of the strongest in the world. I am five feet five and I am on the thin side. My forest green eyes are bright and beautiful. My hair is so dang long and black. That is the trade mark for witches. We have red or black hair in this coven.

Yeah we have a coven that has thousands of witches in it. Right now I know of were wolfs, vampires and witches. I also know about mates and second chance mates. I am a second chance mate to the meanest werewolf ever. Drake Michael Blackwell. He has a long time girl friend that he dated after his mate Sarah was killed by rogues years ago. He is the cruelest alpha in the whole wolf pack communities. Their are thousands world wide.

I was out shopping for herbs for a healing spell. I am also known as a white witch which is a good witch by the way. I ran into a very tall and muscular man. He was extremely built but also scary. I could tell right away he was an alpha.

He smirked at me and steadied me. When he ran into me I almost fell.
He looked pissed when he touched me and I jumped because of the sparks.

"what is your name witch?"
I recoiled in shock. How did he know?

" Anna", I mumbled.
He frowned down at me and growled.

"just fucking what I need. You couldn't of come at a worse time".

Now I was confused.
"excuse me what the heck are you talking about? I don't know you?"

He was pissed as he grabbed my upper arm and yanked me to him roughly.
Bending to my ear he whispered.
"you are my mate witch".

Hell no I don't want that. I have been practicing for a war coming up. I am going against my father and brother who went to dark magic.

Well back to my mate. He was six feet six inches. He had blond hair and the most beautiful grey eyes.
He was getting angry and his eyes went darker.

"let my daughter go alpha Drake".
So his name is Drake, nice.

Drake Blackwell of the midnight pack was a ruthless alpha. He took no prisoners and if he did they died shortly after.
My mother was shooting him death glares but he didn't let me go.

"she is my mate witch and I have a right to have her".
What am I a piece of meat. Asshole.

My mother sighed sadly and nodded. I was shocked. No way is she going to let me go.

"your her mate. We will follow all supernatural laws so she is yours but her grandmother and I come also. A war is coming and she is preparing to save our coven".

He sighed and nodded. He was mindlinking. His eyes glazed and he nodded. I was getting pissed.

"let go you big jerk".
I tried to break free but he held on bruising me. I stopped fighting.

"we are going to my house. I have men going to yours to collect your belongings.

Great I am stuck with an asshole.

"also I have a girlfriend which is way prettier then you, he whispered in my ear, I may just reject you cause I was planning on making her the luna. You are my second chance mate anyway. My Sarah was killed by rogues and well lets just say Cassandra is a good fuck".

I gasped loud causing my mom to turn and eye me warily.

This is just the bullshit I needed now.