CHAPTER 129: Poaching (1)

The ancestors quickly wrap up the fight, it din’t even lasts for two hours so when they came back with a bundle of people tied together in a ball with only faint breaths, yu yue pursed her lips.

She didn’t blame the ancestors though as they were just letting their pent up frustrations vent at this people. Many things happened on their seclusion, they were feeling pressured to advance because sooner or later the other cities might attack hundred flower city. As the pillars of this city they can’t abandone their responsibilities and run away like headless chicken. Besides they don’t want to run away.

“seems like grandpas didn’t have much fun, it’s over so soon” she giggled seeing their flushed expressions their excitements still there.

“hehe, we got carried away though. If you poach these people you have to spend a lot” ancestor de laughed sheepishly.

“nevermind that, you all should go back first. You reek of blood and looks really untidy” yu yue smiled seeing their ears reddened in embarrassment, unable to face their gawking grandchildren.

This is the first time tian wuxian and the others saw their grandpas unkept like wild children. They look like when they have a brawl with other youngsters. 

“right, we would drop by tomorrow at the city lord’s residence” they all nodded and bid farewell leaving dumbfounded people behind without another glance.

Before they could get over their daze yu yue boss them around as she leisurely sat down while grilling a barbecued pork for little xi wang. 

Xiao xiao distribute a grade 1 red healing pill from when she practices alchemy before.  She wasn’t too happy after knowing that these people have ill intentions so she didn’t feel like treating them well. This is just enough to ensure their lives as it works slowly.

“right why do you want all of them alive?” hai xingze frowned in disgust as he washed away the blood stains on his fingers after feeding those people who was already lock up before they could wake up.

“killing them is a waste, let’s make them our servants” yu yue chuckled in a half joking manner seing his reaction.

“you’re really vicious, did you know that?” tian wuxian smiled at her.

“hehe, not really. I’m merciful enough to keep their lives” she giggled.

They just sighed helplessly at her antics.

However, xiao xiao was lively again as her mind turns and churn with thoughts. She took yu yue’s words seriously.

“what are you thinking xiao xiao?” little fatty asked curiously as he noticed her oddity.

“hehe nothing, just thinking of how to make them suffer later” she muttered sheepishly before pouting.

Seeing her acting like that, a certain someone’s heart melted with softness and his gaze full of emotions.

Seeing him like that yu yue smiled at him knowingly as she looks back and forth between xiao xiao and tian wuxian. She lights a stick of incense for this money grubber though, because she never noticed before but si xiao xiao is really slow in this area.

Hai xingze also smiled teasingly at tian wuxian like a rogue.

“why are you smiling at me like that? Stop it, it’s creepy” he pretented to shiver as she messes xingze’s perfectly smooth and arraged hair.

It didn’t take long as the jade lake pavilion was filled with warmth laughter and teasing.

Zhuang lan and little fatty were attentively just taking the barbecuing task yu yue did so they didn’t know what just transpired, either way they didn’t care about anything else this time but food.