chapter 31-- playing

Enzo's pov;

Tony left the room and me and Aiden have to start the tests. Angela is wanting to play right now and doesn't want to croporate
"Angela can you sit still for a few minutes? I know you want to play but you have to wait a bit." I said as I try to get her to sit still.
Just then Tony comes in.
"I figured that she will want to play so I got something to keep her busy while you do the tests." He said giving her a sketch book and some pencils.
"Thank you Tony. She was not listening to me or Aiden." I said.
"She is only a little kid Enzo. Little kids like to play. All you have to do is distract her. I don't exactly believe that she wouldn't listen to you. She is a really good kid. She will always listen to us." Tony said kissing her ob the head.
"Good girl princess. I know you will always listen to us. Enzo doesn't know what he's saying. I love you." He said softly to her.
"Love you too bubby." She said to him giggling.

This girl is gonna be the death of me.

Tony left and Angela started drawing. Aiden and I managed to do a few tests while she was distracted.

1 hour later...

After an hour we are finally done and Aiden is going over the results of all the tests.
Angela is still drawing. She has been focused on this one drawing for an hour.
She won't let anyone see it.
"Hey baby, what are you drawing?" I asked her softly.
"You can't see it yet bubba. Im not done. I'll probably show you when I'm done." She said giggling at my face.
I was faking being sad knowing that she'll laugh at me.
"Angela, can you get Antonio in here? I got the results." Aiden said not looking off the screen.
"Ok Aiden. Can you please get me down? I don't want bubba to look at what I'm drawing." She said.
Aiden got up and lifted Angela up and set her on the ground. Angela ran out and to Tony's office.

Angela's pov;

I ran into bubby's office. I saw him sitting at his desk working. I walked up to him. He noticed me and opened up his arms. I sat on his lap hugging him.
"Bubby, Aiden said to go to the home office." I told him. He got up with me still in his arms and we walked to the home office. He set me on the bed and Aiden gave me my sketch book back.
I started drawing again while they talked. I suddenly got a text.

'Hey baby, im going to the store. Do you want to go with me?' -Emil

"Bubby?" I asked
"Yes baby?"
"Emy texted me and asked if I wanted to go to the store with him. Can I go?"
"Yeah. Be safe and stay with Emil. Love you baby."
"Love you too bubby." I said running down stairs to Emy.
"Emy?" I called out.
"In here baby girl." I heard him call from the living room.
I walked in and saw Emy watching TV.
"Bubby said I can go." I told him.
"Ok baby, let's go." He got up and turned off the TV. He got his keys and we went to the garage.
We got in the car and left.

Emy even let me sit in the front seat.

Once we got to the grocery store we got out and I held his hand as we walked in.
I've never been to the grocery store before.
Emy let go of my hand to grab and push the cart. I just walked beside him looking at all the food names and items.
I noticed people staring at me and I grabbed on to Emy's shirt.
He understood once he noticed the people and pulled me closer to his side.
30 minutes later and we finished shopping. Now Emy is paying. I saw a claw machine and wanted to try it. It was full of medium sized flip-a-zoos.
"Emy?"
"Yes Angela?"
"Can I play the claw machine?"
"Yes, stay close and call for me if you get scared." He said handing me a dollar. I ran to the machine and started playing. A few minutes later and I won a flip-a-zoo.
It was an elephant and a hippo.
I went back over to Emy. He was grabbing the bags. I took some bags to help him. We walked out to the car.
"I'm gonna put the bags in the trunk. Go ahead and get in the car, you can show me your toy when I get in." Emy said unlocking the car. I got in the passenger seat like he said to and put on my seat belt. I started playing with my toy while Emy put the bags in the car. I heard him close the trunk and get in the drivers seat. He put on his seat belt.
"Ok baby, what toy did you get?" He asked me.
I show him the toy.
"Wow baby, a flip-a-zoo. That's amazing."
I smiled at him. He started the car and drove home. I was singing the lyrics of the song playing softly while playing with my flip-a-zoo. We soon got home. I helped Emy bring the bags inside. I also helped him put them away.
"Baby, go find Tony and tell him that you are back. I got the groceries." Emy said. I nodded and grabbed my toy and went to bubby's office knowing he will be working.
I walked in and saw him and bubba talking.
"Bubby?" I asked walking towards him.
"Angela, didn't I tell you to unpack your things when we got home?" He asked.
"Yes bubby. I'm sorry. My head started hurting really bad so I went to go find bubba." I said pouting.
His stern face softened when he saw my pout. He picked me up and held me.
"Its ok baby girl. I can't ever be mad at you." He said kissing my head.
He sat down with me in his arms.
"What is the princess doing anyway?" Bubba asked.
"Emy told me to find you so you know that I'm home." I told bubby. I had just noticed that I have dropped my toy.
I look around the room still in his lap.
"What are you looking for baby?" Bubba asked.
"I got a toy from the claw machine at the store. I dropped it and don't know where it is." I told him.
"Is this it?" Bubby said showing me the toy.
"My flip-a-zoo. Thankyou bubby." I said hugging it and cuddling close to his chest.
"Are you hungry baby?" Bubba asked. I nodded.
"How about we let Tony work while we see if dinner is done." Bubba said standing up. He picked my up and set me on the ground. We walked down to the kitchen.