𝚇𝙻𝙸𝚇. 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

══════ • ❀ • ══════

november 1996

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢"

𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

When Violetta received a letter from her younger brother, she was rather surprised. Draco has always been closer with Regulus or so he claims. The boy really was equally close with his both siblings but he didn't want his sister to know that he actually looked up to her. Violetta wouldn't let him forget that.

Draco had written to her something between the lines of 'I've messed up' and 'He is going to kill me' which alerted the big sister gene in Violetta. She tossed the letter into the fireplace per Draco's request― he didn't want their mother finding out just how much trouble he was in.

He had however requested Regulus' help as well so the twins didn't hesitate to leave their home and head straight to Hogsmeade where they were going to see their little brother.

Violetta was glad to leave the manor ― she's been there for several days with no missions since she was too busy trying to open Regulus' bloody book or getting ready for her upcoming marriage.

The contract between her and Marcus Flint was now finalised and with some begging, she had managed to change the date from December to January.

Narcissa had of course begged and ordered Abraxas to cancel everything but the ugly truth was that she didn't have any power over her daughter's future now that her husband was gone.

The twins stood just outside The Three Broomsticks and waited for their brother who was fashionably late. Violetta was a little jumpy and anxious, nearly jumping whenever someone walked too close to her. Her normally cool appearance was now gone ― her nerves had taken the best of her.

Regulus had his hand clasped to hers, assuring her that things were fine ― which really weren't but Regulus didn't want to cause his sister any more distress. Out of the two, Violetta was the one who has succeeded better within her job as a Death Eater which also meant that she was much more traumatised and in danger when it came to arrests.

She was a ticking time bomb.

"Where is he?" Muttered Violetta, glancing around the almost empty village.

"He'll be here soon," said Regulus.

Regulus wasn't a prophet but he was right because just seconds after, a blonde boy approached them.