~Chapter 1~

"Good morning, Class!" our teacher, Mdm Sean, stepped in our class with a new girl followed shyly behind her. "Today," she continued, "we have a new student, Octavia Wu. Since you are seated according to index number,  Naomi Yeo, you will be her deskmate. Therefore, I expect you to make her feel welcomed to this school. Guide her around the school. Octavia, why don't you introduce yourself?

                          "Hi everyone! I am grateful for my desk mate as Naomi Yeo. Thank you Mdm Sean and Naomi Yeo, believing the rest of the class too, for making me feel so welcomed in this school. I come from Taiwan, where my father previously worked at. However now, he found a job in Singapore and this is why I am here. I am looking forward to study here." she introduced herself. Afterwards, she took the seat to my left.

                      Ugh...why do we have to be seated in index number? Every other school doesn't have that. Only ours! Ours! What if she is an utter weirdo? Our seats won't change until next year! I don't want to be seating with a weirdo in class! It would be so disturbing! I thought.

                     The next day...something happened while I was touring her around the school. 

     Author's note: Hey! Sorry for not updating! I admit I was also a little lazy to update!! Anyways, here is a new book on MY BFF IS AN ALIEN and I hope you enjoy it!! What do you think happened the next day? Make a wild guess and you will know! Next time! Maybe a miracle will happen and you will get it correct? Thank you for believing in me with full capacity! Stay safe! (Covid is still around, so don't act like it isn't there! You can save a life, your life by being safe during this time, wearing your mask properly! Those who are not vaccinated, be more careful! For those who have non vaccinated members in your household, please don't only care for yourself! Protect your love ones too!) Stay tuned for the next update! Honestly, I love this book then any other I written!! Stay tuned for the next update! ;) Cya! Sorry, I am using British Language so if its wrong for you then....:/  Honestly, I don't really know how to spell deskmate (connected or not) and honoured! If there are spelling or grammar mistakes, excuse me! My Language can be weak sometimes!! Btw, I am not trying to copy the book I just need inspiration. I changed some names! Promise next book wouldn't be like that(As in after this whole series) like not copying.