Chapter 18

Fifteen minutes into the walking, Harry and Louis tread their way to the main road, his car stopped just there, and he got into the backseat. He could feel his warmth from behind him, the omega was still talking, but as the car clicked shut, he stopped abruptly, pulling at the handle fiercely.

Harry's stare turned glacial, when he looked through the glass and into his eyes.

"Get a move on, Niall."He ordered.

But Niall hesitated.

"But Sir, how can we leave him here?"He asked.

A second more hesitation, the car jerked forward, and Harry's hand fisted hard by his side looking at his disappearing forlorn face.

Fifteen more minutes later, Harry got out of the car, marched upstairs, flung open the door and entered into his study. He slid down by the door, trying to take deep breaths, but nothing passed down his windpipe.

He wanted to hurt something.He pulled hard at his hair. He had almost died watching the car go uncontrollable on the road. He shouldn't matter to him this much. The vision of his death shouldn't matter to him, but it did.

He moved towards the library wall. He took out a file, opened it.The file contained the information given to him by Niall a weeks back. Several of Louis's photographs fell to the ground. Harry stared down coldly. He took out a lighter from the rack. He slid on his knees, and picked up a smiling picture of him.

He clicked on the lighter, and a slow flame surfaced up. Harry put the photograph over the blue flame. The corner end started burning up, and he threw it on the other ones. The slow burning immediately caught fire. The images started to turn into a slow ash.

His eyes caught the smiling eyes in one of the images. His yearning for her doubled and a moan of pain rose up from his throat. His nostrils flared looking into the softness of the blue eyes, his stare sting sharply in a pain, a last vulnerability slid down the corner of his left eye in a drop of a tear and fell onto the black ash.

His bruised fingers rubbed the ash on the floor in a caressing whisper one last time and a second later he wiped off his eyes with the back of his hand.His body hurt all over because of the fall from the car, as he slid up painfully off the floor, but he froze in a lock down. A dreadful thought crept into his mind.

Just a day ago he took out the Audi. Nothing had been wrong with it then, Harry kept thinking. How did the breaks fail suddenly? His heart stuttered sensing a ploy.

Somebody tampered with the car. But how? Most importantly, Who??

He unlocked his phone.

"Niall, get to know if anyone tresspassed into the mansion premises, and also I need to know why the gates were open. I don't like delay in this. Get me the information right away."He grated out through clenched teeth.

If someone was behind this, swear to god, he would be going into the depths of hell to find out who it was.

____________________________________________________________________

Heyy!

Take care everyone!

Love you all ❤❤❤