24.𝘞𝘏𝘖 𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘚 𝘛𝘖 𝘈𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘐𝘡𝘌?

WHO NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE?─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your fight?" You questioned Bakugo with your arms crossed as he grumbled a small complaint under his breath. "You're up against Uraraka, aren't you?" You added.

After scaring Mugi's friend with a few more death threats, he retreated, almost pissing his pants in fear. Mugi didn't really want to leave at first, but he had no choice but to leave with his friend after receiving a chilling glare from Bakugo.

Who wouldn't run away after seeing a feral pomeranian ready to bite your head off?

Bakugo makes a small grunt to answer your question, but the lack of continuation to it means he didn't need to prepare for anything for the fight. However, his sudden appearance was enough to elicit another question from you.

"Why are you here?"

His vermillion eyes sharply looks at you, making your spine slightly shiver. "Watch my fight," he demanded with a neutral tone even though you expected him to shout those words. "I need you to know how much I've improved from our last fight."

"You wanna try to impress me this time, huh?" You teased, laughing loudly when he yells 'Shut up!' while small explosions pop off from his palm to threaten you as usual.

Bakugo sighs, something he didn't often do but you catch it nonetheless. He takes off his eyes from you and looks somewhere else. "So, you and that bastard Todoroki," he started and glanced at your face briefly.

Now why the fuck did he suddenly bring that up? He personally heard Todoroki admit that you're his fiancé and you didn't deny anything. So what does he want to hear? He knew better than asking for more answers that he already know.

No. He shouldn't have brought the topic up in the first place if it meant for him to see your bright eyes lose their shine.

"Oh." You remembered that he was there too when you decided to eavesdrop on Midoriya and Todoroki's conversation. You haven't explained anything to him since he wasn't supposed to know anything after all.