Broken Promises (Harry Styles FanFiction)

IM STARTING TO EDIT ALL MY OLD STORIES NOW, AS WELL AS MY NEW ONES BUT OBVIOUSLY DOING ALL OF THIS PLUS UPDATING MY NEW STORY WILL TAKE A WHILE SO BARE WITH ME ON THAT BUT THATS WHAT I PLAN ON DOING FOR NOW BECAUSE IM GETTING SICK OF PEOPLE COMMENTS ON SOME OF MY OLD STORIES WHEN IVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES I NEED TO EDIT AND THAT I WAS YOUNG WHEN I WROTE THEM.:)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND LOVE, LOVE YOU ALL

*EDITED*

______________________________________________________

My name is Rachel Lee and my best friend is the one and only Harry Styles. We have been best friends since we were in diapers. We do everything together and told each other everything. I liked having Harry and his family in my life especially has I'm a only child, it made me think of what it would be like to have siblings. I'm close to my parents and they get on with Harry whenever he comes round, although they've only met Harry's parents a couple of times because their not that social, as their jobs take up a lot of time.

*PRESENT DAY*

Me and Harry were sitting in the park on the swings just talking, like always.

"So my mum got me a audition for the x-factor" Harry said and I smiled widely at him.

We had talked about harry auditioning for the x factor for a while now and I'm so glad his got a audition. His amazing singer and he needs to share it with the world.

"That's amazing when it is?" I asked

"Its next friday" He said

"Why arent you smiling? This is great harry, you finally get to live your dreams!" I said walking over to him and pulling him of the swing so we were facing eachother.

"Dont get me wrong, I am happy. Its...Just..." He trailed off.

"Just what?" I asked, tilting my head in curiosity.

"Just I wont be able to see you so much?" He said sadly looking at his feet.

"Hey..." I said and lifting his chin so he was looking at me. I gave him a small smile. "...I'm going to be here when you get back and if you need to talk I'm just a text or phone call away." I said and he smiled back at me with hope in his eyes.

"You promise?" He asked and I nodded, squeezing his hands in mine, to show him I meant it.

"I promise" I said and he hugged me tight. "But you have to promise me something?" I said and he pulled away so he could look at me.

"Anything? What is it?" He asked quickly.

"You got to promise me that no matter how big and famous you get you will never forget boring, old normal me?" I said looking him in his eyes.

"Rach, I could never forget" He said with his famous dimpled smile and I smiled back.

"Promise?" I asked again, wanting him to say it.

"I, Harold Edward Styles promise no matter how famous I get I will never forget Rachel Rose Lee." He said and I giggled.

"And I, Rachel Rose Lee promise to be here waiting for you whenever you need me" I said and this time Harry chuckled.

"Come on lets go back to mine. I think mums doing dinner, you want to stay?" Harry asked, while grabbing my hand in his.

"Yea sure" I said and we started to walk back to Harry's house.

"Oi, Harry" I shouted as he was walked in front of me, but before he could turn round at the sound of my voice, I run up and jump on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Whoa!" He said as he stumbled forward but caught me anyway.

"Piggy back" I said and he chuckled as he grapped my legs and took me into his house.

"Hello kids" Anne said as she saw as come in the door.

"Hey Anne" I said

"Hey Mum" Harry said

"Rachel, why's Harry carrying you? Did you hurt yourself?" Anne asked concerned.

"Oh no" I said laughing as Harry put me down on my feet as we stood in the doorway of the kitchen.

"No, she just ran up to me and jumped on my back" Harry said and I stuck my tongue out at him and he mirrored it back.

Anne laughed. "Okay, anyway Rachel are you staying for dinner?" She asked and I nodded. "Alright it will be ready in a minute" She said and continued cooking as Harry and I just watched.

*DINNER*

"So Rachel, did Harry tell you his going to the x factor auditions next friday?" Anne asked me.

I nodded. "Yes he did." I said

"It great isn't it?" Anne asked with the biggest smile on her face and I knew she was proud of her son.

"Yea, He has amazing voice, he should share it" I said as I pinched Harry's cheeks, and he blushed. "Awww is little Harry blushing" I said in a baby voice, making Anne laugh.

"Haha, no. and plus I'm older than you" He said and stuck his tongue out.

"Yea only by a couple of days" I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"You too still act like kids" Anne said laughing.

"And never gonna change!" Me and Harry said at the same time and then high-fived eachother.

*FRIDAY, HARRYS AUDITION*

Harrys audition is today and he has been worried about it all week. I told him he was going to be fine and said I was a phone call away. He was leaving at 5 in the morning and I stayed up waiting. He said he would come round before he went and I wanted to be awake for him.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I walked up and saw Harry standing there. The minute he saw me, he hugged me tight.

"Good luck" I whispered in his ear as we hugged.

"I'll need it" He said

I pulled away from the hug and made Harry look at me. "You're going to be amazing. They will love you because you have the most amazing voice I have ever heard." I encouraged and he smiled.

"But what if they dont like me?" He asked, the frown from before sitting on his face.

"Then they are stupid" I said and Harry chuckled at my bluntness.

"I've gotta go" He said and hugged me one last time. "Bye!" He shouted as he got in the car.

"BYE!" I shouted back and watched the car drive away till I couldn't see it.

_________________________________________________---