chapter 185

Nicole's POV

"Y-yes?!" I was rushing to get myself acquainted.

Olly didn't think twice about helping me clean up and I shooed her away from me to the other side of the room once I was presentable again.

"Wait- let me-

"Olly!" I shooed her off with a whisper yell.

"But wait-

She quickly steals a kiss away from me and I couldn't help but smirk and roll my eyes at her and she gives a charming wink and smile.

I took a deep breath and opened the door..

"I'm dealing with a student, what is it?" I let one of the staff members in.

"I was just-

They paused and I was holding my breath as I turned around just to see Olly casually standing there with a bored look on her face.

"How's babysitting?" She waved off and I turned my head back to the staff member.

"I- did Marshall do something already?" The subject changed back to Olly being in my office.

"When have I not?" She groaned in the back and I waved her off to be quiet. I could hear her scoff and walk around in a small circle.

"... fair enough. Ms. Waters, if you'd like, I can take care of disciplinary actions with Olly while you focus on running tonight's events," they voluntarily informed me.

"Slow it down my guy. She was just making sure no pranks were being pulled on school grounds tonight by yours truly, so ease up butter cup. you don't have to be such a boy scout with a 'pick me' attitude. Me and my friends just wanted to take prom pics and we're leaving," she snapped and I spun my head around to check on her and she was dead serious.

I honestly felt like a showdown was about to happen with the glares these two were giving.

Am I missing something??

"Could you please just- wait outside for a minute and let me wrap this up?" I urged the young gentleman and he gave me an affirmative nod but his eyes didn't leave Olly's.

"Just let me know if you need anything," he finally looked at me and Olly scoffed in disbelief in the background as I closed the door.

"Olly, what the hell?!" I whisper yelled and smacked her shoulder.

"What?!" She whisper yelled back as she walked away from me and I came striding back to her toe to toe.

"You know exactly what!" I scolded her while still keeping my voice down.

"Do you two have bad blood that I didn't know about??" I was beyond lost.

"No!" She threw her arms up and was still whispering.

Don't tell me-

Olly, I swear it.

"Are you seriously jealous of that guy?" I pointed at the door that's clearly closed as if the staff member is still in the room.

"I don't like the way he looks at you!" She scoffed and I found myself smiling- olly... jealous?

"Oh come on, he was just being concerned. You literally just finger fucked me moments ago, what makes you think he's competition when you're the only person I've slept with since me and Michael first filed for divorce- and that's long before I even came to this school," I was trying my best to not crack up. But my laughs were louder than my whispers.

"He can be concerned with another woman," she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Awwww poor baby," I leaned against her as I cupped her cheeks.

"You know I don't like him and that I love you," I pecked her lips continuously.

"Yeah..." she mumbled.

"And you know that he has no chance with me because I love the way you love me," I gave another peck.

"Yeaaahhh," she sighed.

"And you know that I know that you know that I'm not going anywhere," i pecked her nose.

"So why the snappy tone?" I pouted along with her.

"He can show his interests with you publicly without having to look over his shoulder but I have to constantly make sure I'm not putting your career at risk. I will snap these cuff links off and beat his ass if I catch him doing that again," she scoffed and glared at the door as if he's still standing here with us.

"In a few weeks from now, you won't have to worry about that once you graduate and I'll be putting in my resignation in exchange for real estate," i cupped her face so she could look at me and her expression softened to my touch.

"Mmph..." she grunted and I giggled as I gave one last peck on her lips.

"I'm serious this time, go have fun," I opened the door and let her out first.

I saw the two make eye contact with one another and if looks could kill...

"Stop making Googly eyes at her. Women don't like creepy shit,"  Olly growled and I forgot what breathing was like.

"Oh and you apparently know?!" The young man  scoffed.

"I get more one on one time with her than you, Cub Scout," she turned and faced him with her arms crossed sizing him up and down.

"Okayyyyy, Olly, go find your friends ha ha..." I nervously laughed.

"You better watch yourself," my staff man challenged her and I already knew he provoked Olly's ego with that single phrase.

Olly's eyes were spiraling like a kaleidoscope as she was engulfed with heat..

This is really happening right now.

"Or you're gonna do what? Pull out your sashay with your collection of ass kissing patches? I will pop you in the mouth your mother spoon fed you with," I felt my pulse speed up.

"Is that a threat?" The two got toe to toe..

You've got to be kidding me right now.

I don't even know the man.

"More like challenge accepted," the sound of Olly gripping her knuckles was as clear as day when she clenched them and each one cracked..

"No! No challenge accepted and no popping of the mouths!" I stepped in between the two.

The tension remained for some time and I honestly didn't know what to do; this could end either or honestly: olly beating the shit out of him like she did Michael or olly making headlines again. This was out of my control the second the two sparked each other's nerve.

Who am I kidding, Olly is ten times more sexier when she's pissed off and her shoulders are more broad when she's like this- not to mention the support her tusk is giving. I know her attention is focused elsewhere but the looks she's giving when she's up close-

I'm horribly off topic.

The young man eventually backed off with a small laugh in disbelief, "I honestly don't know why you keep wasting your time with a student like this one. She's a complete piece of garbage! I mean- take away the fancy clothes she has on for tonight," he scoffed.

"Don't talk about my student like that," I snapped and I noticed Olly's stance changed as her face is surprised just as much as my staff man was.

"As far as I'm concerned, you threatened her first. Now go back to the station I assigned you.  I don't even know why you're initially here- nor do I want to know. And as for you," I turned to face Olly with a stern look..

"Walk with me. Im not risking anything as long as you're here," I took her by her arm and guided her down the hallway.