CHAPTER 121: Seeking abuse (1)

Young master Wu, who quickly fled the scene was full of sweat when he arrives outside the city border. He stops in a forestation two hundred meters away from the city border.

Xing Er quietly followed him with a cold glint in her eyes when she saw there are a group of people silently waiting in this place.

Based on how they act and carried themselves they don't look like people from hundred flower city, this group of people emits a thick killing intent and looks like seasoned soldiers who went through a lot of constant fighting.

She hides her presence and perks her ears to tune in to their conversation.

"Young master Zhou, please help my father!" this is the first thing young master wu blurted full of hope as he panted and wipes the sweat on his forehead.

Young master Zhou's eyes narrowed at him dangerously. "why are you here? Aren't you supposed to stay there and do as you're told?" he snapped with a menacing tone and frosty eyes.

"We did but my father was taken by the new city lord after he was caught off guard and lost" he replied timidly.

"Trash! who's the new city lord? Is he very powerful? Why can't you deal with him?" he hurled angrily full of anger.

He didn't even bother pretending to be calm and unruffled anymore, he was so vexed that nothing was working for him since he started taking this task and coming into this backwater of a city.

"It's a little girl, wearing a bear mask, she looks rather familiar though but she's not really that powerful my father just falls for her schemes" he replied righteously, condemning Yu Yue's cunningness. He too was puzzled but no matter how he looks at her she didn't have a strong cultivation.

If he thought further he could remember Yu Yue when he caused a ruckus back then at the shop, he's in a hurry to connect little black and little white with her.

"a little girl? Wearing a mask?" he blurted incredulously.

"PAK!!1" young master wu was stunned into a daze when he was suddenly slapped right in the face and toppled onto the ground pitifully.

"Ahahaha. Are you trying to joke around?" young master zhou sneered in annoyance as he laughed in anger, he knows the ancestors of the hundred flower city's five great clans aren't that stupid and muddled to support a little girl with unknown origins.

Young master wu covered his flushed cheeks with a visible red handprint full of grievance. "I'm telling the truth though" he muttered timidly in a small voice as he helps himself up.

The others also laugh at him in contempt so he was really embarrassed, wishing for a giant hole to appear and bury himself in shame.

Even he feels embarrassed saying such things if he didn't witness everything personally with his own eyes.

"Are you for certain?" young master zhou calmed down, he was a little skeptical seeing how this fatty behaves without any signs of lying. Besides, young master wu wouldn't dare bluff to him.

Young master wu just nodded meekly, he even forgot to ask for help once again to get his father back.

"go back quickly, we would act tonight. Hmph since it's just a little girl we don't have to worry about her that much, we should just also directly get rid of her since we're at it" he said in a menacing tone as if Yu Yue is already dead in his eyes.

"Many thanks, young master zhou, I'll quickly go back now and send news if something happens." he said with a bow full of gratitude as his eyes glistened. He was so moved that he happily strode back to the city.

Xing er who was hiding behind a tree quickly vanished on the spot, she didn't manage to get much information so she decided to take that fatty back instead for another round of interrogation.