Chapter 15: Trouble

We sat and started eating, I ate a chicken wrap and a salad, it was delicious, whoever made this food deserves a golden medal.

Y/n pov:

After we finished eating we went back to the living room and talked. Alessandro wasn't with us. He had to leave for the Mafia work.

"So, when are you going to have kids?!" Mum asked excited, I coughed uncomfortable with the subject, on the other hand H/n/Damien smirked.

"Soon" He winked at me, I sighed heavily, "I-im going to help the maids in the k-kitchen" I stuttered, I nervously walked to the kitchen.

I reached the kitchen and took a few breaths in, was he going to rape me? I leaned on the wall trying to figure out what he meant.

I gulped as I felt someone's presence behind me, "Darling? Weren't you helping?" He whispered in my ear making several shivers go down my spine.

"I-Im going to" I nervously said slowly back away. He nodded and went back to the living room. The maids noticed that, I looked at them making them go back to what they were doing.

"It's fine, I'm not like that jerk" I reassured them smiling. I went to help them out starting with the dishes, there was alot of dishes. "Ma'am, go rest we will do that work it's our job" one of the maids said coming to stop me.

"Don't worry it's fine" I said politely, "You guys can go back to your rooms, I can clean the kitchen. I'm board anyway" I said looking at them.

"But Mrs, Mr h/n/Damien will be mad, he even might fire us" the other maids said looking down, "Don't worry he won't do anything, trust me" I said. Soon they went to their rooms.

I started washing the dishes, I felt bad, even though that's their job. No one should work like this everyday. Suddently I thought of Ella and Xavier, I gasped were they still alive?

I quickened my pace, after I finished washing the dishes I cleaned the counter. Then I sweeped the floor in the kitchen, it had crumbs.

I sneakily opend the fridge, I saw some pain killers. I took the packet of pills, then I made chicken soup with some bread and 2 glasses of water. I put it on the tray.

I'm risking my own life for Elaa and Xavier, but I don't care. I love helping people especially Ella she confronted me when I was there.

I have to either go down by myself or..

I need to get in trouble and get sent down there. I walked out of the kitchen and leaned behind a wall, I could see a great view of h/n/Damien and his family.

They were busy talking, I took a deep breath in and walked back to the kitchen, I nervously took the tray with 2 bowls of warm chicken soup, bread and water with painkillers.

I slowly walked out of the kitchen making my way to the library, I placed the tray on a near by counter, then I clicked the elevator button.

The elevator took so long to come down and it still hadn't came down, was it broken? I decided to take the stairs. I  slowly walked up the stairs.

10 minutes later

I'm still walking up the stairs, I stopped as I reached the basement, I took adeep breath in and opend the creaky loud door. I went in the library.

I slowly walked to the door to the room with cells, I opend the door carefully. I walked in the room was still dark and dirty.

"E-ella?" I whispered terrified, "Y-yes?" I heard her weak voice reply, I placed the tray on a nearby dirty desk, I took out my phone and put on the flash light.