𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

❝ just a small town girl.
          living in a lonely world.
               she took a midnight train going anywhere. ❞

Head mistress Bloodgood's horse rides through the hallways

Head mistress Bloodgood's horse rides through the hallways. Everyone screams dodging the horse, watching Headmistress Bloodgood get off of it.

"Attention everyone. When the bell tolls three, it will be time for... SPRING BREAK!" Bloodgood says on the PA. Everyone yells excitedly.

A carnival was set up outside. Everyone was enjoying themselves. The ghouls met up. The first thing heard was ghoulia's moan.

"Ghoulia's right. Isn't this carnival, like, the most perfect way to kick off spring break?" Frankie ask the girls excitedly.

"Totes! Everyone fanging out, having fun." Draculara says with her casual preppy tone.

"Even Headmistress Bloodgood is getting into it." Clawdeen says and they all look over at Bloodgood being a 'psychic'.

"Oh, hilarious! That's awesome." Clawdeen says. "I'm so chargaed up for our big trip!" Frankie says anticipating.

"Me too! I wonder if ocean animals see air, like we can see the water." Fiana questions.

"Have you packed yet?" Frankie asks the group. "I have nine full suitcases and that's just for shoes." Draculara replies and everyone laughs. Ghoulia made another moan.

"No, Lagoona hadn't told Gil yet." Fiana says. "She wants it to be a surprise." Draculara adds. "Is Spectra coming?" Frankie ask before Spectra came through the booth. "Sorry ghouls, I can't make it my family is taking me to see some of their old haunts! Should make for some great ghost stories for my blog!"

"Hey! One this for ya." Clawd spoke to get Draculara's attention. "Oh Clawd! So sweet." Draculara says, grabbing his gift. "I'm gonna go win more!" Clawd says before howling.

Clawdeen facepalms and groans. "Let's go find Lagoona and Gill!" Frankie says. The group walks off.

"There all freaks!" Manny says looking at the normie statue. "Manny Taur! You can't call someone a freak just because they're different! No go apologize!" Frankie yells while letting go of his nose ring.

"To the statues?" He questions. "Go!" She says. "Okay Okay!" He says walking off. Draculara, Frankie, and Fiana giggle a bit.

They walk back to the front of the school and see Cleo and Deuce arrive. Cleo drops her gifts angrily out of jealousy when she sees how much Draculara has.

"So, y'all are heading to the Great Barrier Reef?!" Operetta exclaims. "Awesome right?" Draculara says with her squeaky voice. "You bet! The boats picking us up at the cattacombs doc tomorrow morning!" Lagoona explains.

"Oouu-Wee that sounds like a hoot! Sorry I can't join ya, I'm headed to the Music Festival in Swallers Holler!" Operetta says in her louisiana accent.

"I'd love to go with you guys too, but Duece and I are heading to an extreme sports camp! Seven days of shreddin' dunkin' splashin' and crashin'" Clawd says while doing some ring around the rosie handshake with Duece.

Gill made some noise before putting his hand on his tank you could say. "Yo! Gill, you're going to the Great Barrier Reef you must be pumped!" Duece says. "Yeah, woohoo." Gill says unexcitedly.

"Gills afraid of meetin' my folks." Lagoona explains nervously. "Oh right, Fresh water, Salt water." Fiana compares them. "I told him no one cares anymore." Lagoona says.

"Easy for you to say. You're from the sea, they're gonna hate me." Gill complains. "That's not true, it'll be fun" Lagoona tries to cheer him up.

 "That's not true, it'll be fun" Lagoona tries to cheer him up