Introducing Me.

Hey Guys. I've been working on this for a while trying to capture the character Riddick as well as I can. I have read a few other fan-fictions and I think I know what I'm doing, haha. The picture above shows my character Andromeda, but you'll soon know her by another name. I would like to remind you that this is a fan-fiction and I do not own the character Riddick.

I hope you enjoy 😊

______________________________________________________

Fuck. What the hell have I gotten into now.

I'm chained to a boiler in the basement of some mercenaries. The skin on my shoulder blades is burning and peeling and I'm struggling not to scream. I'll be strong, I always am. The last time I screamed was when I was 10. The family who had taken me seemed nice at first until they decided to push me down the stairs to the basement and torture me for a week. I wasn't going to let these two stupid mercs get the better of me.

"You reckon she's still conscious?" Bryan asks his brother Ryan. (Their parents must have been poets or something) yeah I'm awake dimwits, you'll know in about 5, 4,
"Na, she's out," 2, 1.
"Boo!" I smile as I pull away from the boiler, the chains holding me falling to the floor. "Shit!" the brothers yell moving quickly to get whatever weapon they can. "Now, now boys, looks like you need to get some better locks. These ones are getting a bit old," I say holding the five brand new locks in my hands.

I drop the locks, taking two long strides to stand right behind the men. They both stop, knowing I'm right behind them, their hands hovering over their guns. "I never did get to ask," I start, putting my hands on their shoulders, "were your parent's poets?" I ask and they both look at each other confused.

I sigh and bash their heads together, "It really wasn't a hard question," I say to myself aloud.

I walk up the stairs using the wall to stand. Damn this hurts. I get to the top of the stairs and my head starts to spin, and I see four men standing in front of me, all with guns. "Fuck," I think aloud. The men carefully surround me and my vision starts to blur. They won't get me that easily.
One of the men moves towards me and I stand up straight, my eyes closed with pain. I hear him stop; I smirk, lifting my hand off the wall not swaying. I lift that hand and encourage them to come forward.
They do.
The first man throws a punch and I duck moving under his arm and toward the next man; my eyes stay closed. I kick backwards, my heel landing at the bottom of his spine and he tumbles down the stairs. As I kick the second man grabs my arm trying to twist it behind my back, but my arm doesn't budge. I turn as the first man falls and the third throws a punch, I dodge and the second attempts to throw me over his shoulders; again I don't move, my feet still on the ground. The second lets go and stares. "How the hell," he whispers as the third throws another punch. I catch his fist and spin him, twisting his arm behind his back. "Shit," I hear him whimper. I smirk as the second man runs in fear. I move the third man's arm up, dislocating his shoulder. He screams and I just keep on smiling. I throw him down the stairs as I hear Ryan and Bryan yelling. I laugh aloud as I listen to the man crash into them and they all plummet down the stairs.

I still haven't opened my eyes.

"See ya boys," I yell down the stairs, seduction in my voice. "You stupid bitch!" Ryan yells up to me. "Love ya," is all I say as I turn and walk out the door. I still don't open my eyes, the light hurts too much. That's what happens when you spend three days in a dark room. Even if I can see in the dark, still not pleasant when the light comes back. This is a typical week for me. Captured, tortured and then I escape, killing a few people as I do; gets pretty boring after a while. It's been like this since I was fourteen, that's six years ago now.
I stop, and take a deep breath, smelling my surroundings. I smell; a male, death and lust in his scent. He's hidden in the shadows. I turn and face the darkness that I know he's hiding in. I hear a growl and I smirk. Damn, so that's what I sound like when I growl. No wonder the guys can't keep their hands off me. He steps forward into the light. I open my eyes; he's tall, way taller than me, and his muscles are toned and solid. He looks at me his head slightly cocked to the left. His head is bald and his eyes are covered by black goggles. I cock my head to the right mirroring his stance as to piss him off, but all he does is smirk at me. "Get after her you morons she's worth a fortune!" I hear Ryan yell.
"Nice eyes," the man in front of me says. I look at the mirror to the left behind him to find that my eyes are still their normal hazel. "Don't move!" yells Bryan as he reaches the top of the stairs, he holds his gun to us. The mysterious man and I both tilt our heads just staring at him. "Someone's got an attitude," I say, smirking and turning my stance to face him. I hear the man beside me chuckle slightly. "I wouldn't piss her off," the man says stepping back and leaning against the wall. Bryan stares at him, fear in his eyes. The same fear maybe a little more that I see when he looks at me. Who the fuck is this guy?

"Ryan!" Bryan yells down the stairs just as Ryan appears at the top of the stairs, blood running down the side of his head. He looks at me then at the mysterious man leaning on the wall. He stares at him. "Riddick," he whispers to himself in disbelief.
So this is the legendary Riddick. This is gonna be more fun than I thought.
"Ryan," Riddick says a smirk on his face. They stare at each other as five more men appear. Damn, Ryan looks back at me then at Riddick, "Get them!"
The men run towards us and we just stand there; not again, my body's aching, I just wanna fucking sleep, I think to myself. Riddick stands straight and walks to stand next to me as they get closer, "Don't move," he says and steps in front of me.
I don't move.

I don't know why I listened. I've never done as I've been told. I bow to no one. So why did I listen to him?
I look at the ground around us and find all five men are dead, necks snapped, throats slit and backs broken. "Shit," Bryan says under his breath, lowering his gun a little. I look around again, a couple of flaws in technique but not too bad. "Nice," I say as Riddick moves back to my side. Riddick's face is straight with no emotion, Ryan's tenses with rage and fear. "Son of a..." he starts. Yeah, I'm really getting sick of his voice, time to get outta here. I stole a dagger from Riddick while he was fighting, Come on, you never know when I could have needed it, whether he knows I had it or not I don't care. I throw it skilfully at Ryan and landing it perfectly between his eyes. Riddick smiles, it's kinda sexy, "Not bad, for a woman."
Bryan stares, tears slowly forming behind his eyes, he's such a sensitive guy. He turns to me, anger and grief filling his eyes. "You Fucking Bitch!" he yells, damn.