Part 2: Put

as i arrive to the front of the school, i painfully dread the next six subjects, that i am going to have to go through for the next eight hours. i groan. i then go on my phone, and start walking inside. as i'm on my phone, i go into the direction of my locker. as i'm walking i bump into a firm and warm thing. i fall down and look up to see a hot sexy emo baddie boy with long brown hair, and pretty hazel eyes that i could stare into for hours. i gaze at him for a few seconds until he speaks up.

'are you gonna get up? or are you just going to sit there, fawn over me and drench the floor?'

i'm stunned by what he says. but then his smooth raspy voice distracts me, and i don't respond.

'hello??'

i quickly stand up and brush off the dust on my coat.

'yeah sorry! i wasn't looking where i was going.' i say sheeply.

'yea i could tell. look where you're going next time. fucking dumbass.' he says with a cold stare.

'you don't have to be so rude.' i say , raising my voice a bit.

'yea?? well you're the one who fucking bumped into me. if you had just looked at where you were going, we wouldn't be in this situation, and i wouldn't be wasting my time speaking to you!!'

he looks away for a second and looks back at me. i look back confused.

'well?? are you going to get out of my way? i have places to be.'y fie

'oh yea. there your majesty, your pathway.'😐 i callousely say.

he rolls his eyes and walks away.

'tch. what an asshole. who does he think he is??' i say, walking to my locker.

as i arrive at my locker, i open it and angrily shove my coat and umbrella in.i slam the locker door and casually go to my first class. the teacher greets me, and makes me sit at a double desk at the back of the classroom. i rest my head on the table, and immediately remember about that stupid arrogant boy.

'who even is he??' i say to myself. 'i've never seen him at this school before... maybe he's a new student. well if he is, i hope that i don't see him anytime soon.'

soon, the bell rings. i raise my head to see that most of my classmates are already in their seats. i look to the corner of the room to see the exact same dickhead talking to the teacher. i see the teacher point to the empty desk next to me, and to my unfortunate luck, he sits down next to me, and we give eachother deadly glares.