thats my baby momma/future wife motherfuckers.

another 10 burst in from the left and 10 burst in from the right.

sofia and i start shooting the ones from the left while marco and my dad shot the ones from the right. family goals.

"25 down." marco says. we all reload while waiting for more to come in.

this time at least 30 came in. shots being heard and body colliding with the floor. groans and screams. after a couple of minutes they are all die down.

we hear a laughter from behind us. we turn around and their he is. the Canadian mafia leader, Andrei.

we all aim our guns at him. what the fuck is going on. we had an alliance with them for multiple decades.

are my 3 kids okay? is my mom and sister ok?

"what the fuck do you want." marco all but yells.

" your girlfriend." anderi deadpans.

"fuck no." i take a step towards him.

"mhm i think you meant yes." anderi takes a step closer to me.

"nope. he meant fuck no." sofia says aiming her gun at his head.

"i always get what i want so you're not an exception sweetheart." he smirks.

"well hate to break it to you sweetheart, your not having her." i coldly respond.

"leo, leo, leo. we both know i can treat her better. what were you doing last night? huh." he smirks. well last night i was on a plane with my future wife and 3 kids.

"i was on a plane." i shrug not going into detail.

"mmh with your side bitches. that what my guards told me." he smirks acting like he did sum.

"sofia i am so sorry. i didnt know our kids were my side bitches." i smirk while my dad and marco sniffle a laugh. sofia just looked at me biting her lip trying not to laugh.

"what no hes lying! there was another women on that plane!" anderi screams.

"your embarrassing yourself." i murmured.

"really! yeah i know there was another girl on his plane, you dumb imbecile." sofia laughs.

"yeah come on i will never cheat on you." anderi smirks.

"im good. i was the girl you fucking twat." sofia shakes her head in amusement.

"well if i cant have her leo, then you can either." anderi laughs.

one bullet is heard. without looking to see where it landed i shoot anderi in the middle of the head.

"NO! SOFIA." marco yells, his voice breaking.

i look to my left to where sofia was standing and see her on the floor holding her stomach, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"i need a doctor now!" i scream at my dad. he quickly runs out of the dining room which is now filled with dead bodies.

"love, im here. dont close your eyes." i say while running a hand through her hair. marco was applying pressure on her bullet wound. my eyes filling with tears

"im-m ti-red." her voice breaks softly. her eyes barely staying open.

"i know amore i know.. i love you so fucking much sofia. dont you dare fucking die on me." i stroke her hair.

"i lo-ve yo-u too. please take care of our kids. " she pleads with the last bit of energy she has.

"well we can take care of them. because you aren't dying amore." i whisper.