𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 89

After a few days we could finally take the medicine. I skipped into the infirmary and sat down next to Lilo.

"Okay who wants to go first!" Shinobu said. "You can go first if you want" I said. "Okay!" Lilo said.

"You'll only feel this for a second!" Shinobu said putting the needle in Lilo's arm. After I got the shot I just blinked.

"I don't feel any different" I said. "Yu have to wait a while of course it might not work immediately" Lady Tamayo said.

"Oh yeah we forgot to say you might feel a little worn out later" Shinobu said. (This reminds me of the vaccine shot💀)

"But that's good because that means it's working!" I said. "Right!" Lady Tamayo said. "You know I'm gonna miss shooting webs at people and my wisteria powers and my wings and basically everything" I said while smiling.

"Me too" Lilo said. My eyes widened a bit. "H-hey what if I won't be able to see ghosts anymore....." I said.

"Y/n I don't think you're able to see ghosts because you're a demon I think it's because you're special you know" Shinobu said.

"I hope so I think I only started seeing ghosts when I was here... not that I can remember anytime before" I said.

I paused. "Wait if I'm gonna turn human again does that mean this will go away" I said unwrapping my hand and putting it up so they could see the tattoo like eye.

"Huh? is that a drawing?" Shinobu asked. I shook my head and wiped my hand. "See it won't come off" I said.

"Maybe it's a demon slayer mark" Lilo said. "HUH!? how do you know about that!?" Shinobu said.

"I heard Mitsuri and Muichiro talking about it before pillar training" Lilo said. "My gosh they really can't be secretive" Shinobu said.

"Demon slayer mark?" I said in confusion. "Okay so it's a mark that might appear on a body of a strong demon slayer! It's kind of looks like a tattoo or a birth mark that's related to the breathing style of the person who has it!" Shinobu said.

"Hmmm but if it's related to the person's breathing type then well I'm not sure if it's a demon slayer mark..." Shinobu said.

"But it might go away when you become human" Lady Tamayo said. "Okay" I said. "At least it's pretty" Lilo said.

"Did they take the medicine?" Yushiro asked peeking into the room. "YEAH! oh wait I just came up with this song here it goes-" I cheered.

"♫If there's something strange in the neighbor hood!! who you gonna call! DEMON SLAYERS!!♫" I yelled.

"I thought she was supposed to be tired!" Yushiro said. "Well um sometimes the effects for Y/n make her hyper" Shinobu said.

"WATCH THIS!!" I yelled before doing a cart wheel into a spilt. "Well that's sure something" Lady Tamayo said.

"I'M HUNGRY!!" I yelled while jumping up and down. "I'll go get some cookies make sure he doesn't crawl onto the walls or ceilings!" Shinobu said before skipping out of the room.

"WHAT!?" Yushiro yelled. I ran over to crawl on the wall but Yushiro grabbed me. I stopped then ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Oh" Aoi said. "Aoi I don't feel well" I said while frowning. "It's the medicine come on I'll take you to bed" Aoi said while picking me up.

She too to my room. "Call me or Kanao if you need anything okay" Aoi said before leaving the room.

I felt someone grab my ankle and I kicked them. "AAH!! OH MY GOD!!" I sat up to see Yoriichi curled up into a ball in pain.

"You hit me where the sun don't shine...." Yoriichi groaned. "Kay" I said before kicking him again.

"I'm gonna break your leg" Yoriichi said. I blinked then turned. "What's wrong?" Yoriichi asked. "I'm sick because of the medicine..." I said.

"Are you sad?" Yoriichi asked. I shrugged. "Why do you still have that?" Yoriichi asked pointing at the ribbon.

"I slept walked the other night so I have to wear it" I said. "Um Okay what's on your hand?" Yoriichi said.

"Oh we don't know I wrapped my hand because of it" I said. "Oh okay" Yoriichi said. I closed my eyes.

"That's rude" I heard Yoriichi say. I opened them and blinked. "Do you have a wife?" I asked. "Why?" Yoriichi asked suspiciously.

"So I can blackmail you when I die" I said. "Please- what!?" Yoriichi said. "So do you?" I asked. "No😑" Yoriichi said.

"What ever" I said while tugging on his hair. "Your hair is pretty" I said. "Your eyes are pretty" Yoriichi said.

"My mom used to like them... the evening before she died I was helping her make food... I wanted to try some so I stood on the oven handle to try some but then it broke and one of the pots full of oil fell luckily my mom was there in time because she saved me from getting burned badly but her hand got burned" I said while frowning. (Well that got dark real quick😶)

"You know... I wish I could go back to how it was before with my mom and dad and Tanjiro and Nezuko and everyone else..." I said.

"I miss them..." I said as tears ran down my face. I stopped when Yoriichi poked my nose. I poked his nose and smiled.

"Can I braid your hair?" I asked. "Okay don't sneeze though" Yoriichi said. I went behind him and started braiding his hair.

After I was done I rubbed my eyes and laid down. "I'm tired" I said. "You can sleep" Yoriichi said. "You know Yoriichi... Lady Tamayo was right..." I said.

"About what?" Yoriichi asked. "I'm happy that I have you" I said before closing my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see I was in the place I went to right before mom went to heaven. I stood up and looked around in confusion.

'Did I die!?' I thought. "Y/n!" I turned to see Kanae and Sabito. "What? why am I here?" I asked. "Listen You've been asleep for a day okay! You have a burning fever over 150!!" Sabito said.

"SO I'M GONNA DIE!!?" I yelled eyes wide. "No! Y/n! you need to wake up your friends are in trouble if you don't multiple people you love will die! Kanao will be leaving soon so I need you to follow her! You'll know what to do after that!" Kanae said.

"But I-" "Y/n go help them" I heard my mom say. I turned but she wasn't there. "Okay" I said before cutting my hand.

*FLASH*

___________________
Definitely not late to posting this because I was laugh about memes... Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈