Chapter 36

Empire Chapter 36: Maybe When I Get Back, a gossip girl fanfic | FanFiction

A/N: Hey ya'll! Thank you thank you thank you for all the reviews! I love reading them and seeing how much you all enjoy this story! Questions: Do you guys like the pace of Chuck and Lux's relationship? Am I adding to much sex into the mix or not enough? Weird question I know? Would you like to see Chuck and Lux go to Tuscany or for him to stand her up? As of right now I plan on doing all six seasons of the show and maybe even beyond that if you guys stay interested!

Let me know in the reviews!

Chapter 36

Lux's Point of View

Everything I thought I knew about Nate has been hurled out the window at this point. Blair told me they were having problems but I never expected him to hurt her like this, again. Although in all reality it didn't surprise me. The vibes I got from him and Vanessa proved it wasn't a lie or a nasty dirty rumor. Blair showed me the private Gossip Girl blasts that had been sent to her email with pictures of him and her kissing outside of the coffee shop we had been in a few days ago. Gossip Girl had the decency to do B a solid by not going public with this information...yet I thought.

I'd spent the whole weekend with Blair devouring pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and watching episodes of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix with her to keep her mind off of Nate and what he'd done. She was heartbroken when she found out about him and Serena and she had the strength to trust him again and he just blew a hole through it...Nate wasn't getting off that easy, not if I had anything to do with it. He has pissed me off for the last time. Serena joined in on our girl's weekend late Saturday afternoon. She seemed in better spirits since she told off whore-gina and sent her packing.

Monday morning came creeping up on us way to fast. I got up and grabbed a shower smiling at the thought of Chuck and me in his shower. Somehow I'd become comfortable with the way he can make me smile and be nowhere in sight. He was leaving with his father later tonight for his bachelor party. I know we aren't exactly exclusive with each other, but he was going away for a two day bachelor party. It worried me a little...

I dug through my closet to find my favorite tribal patterned sweater with a moose outline across the top and matched it with my dark blue high low skirt. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail as I made my way down the hallway into Blair's room to snag her leather low rise boots. She was still curled into her bed hugging her pillow. I stepped into the boots and sat on the edge of her bed to tie the laces and looked at her over my shoulder.

"Blair... I'm giving you one mental health day because Nate's a dick. But, tomorrow morning you are getting up and coming to school. I won't let his misdeeds tarnish your perfect attendance record." I told her smiling halfheartedly.

"Thank you, Lux. I just can't deal today. I feel like my stomach is in my throat...Why are you leaving for school now anyway though?" Blair asked me looking at the clock on her night stand. I stood up and turned on my heel to face her.

"Yearbook meeting." I chirped lying. I'm going to confront Nate. She nodded her head before falling back into the welcoming arms of her pillows and blankets.

"I want details on everything I missed today." Blair barked while I ran back in my room to gather my books. I peered in her doorway. "Of course! I'll text you during lunch. Take a shower B. Don't wallow in bed all day, okay?" I said looking at her pointedly. She sighed and nodded her head.

"Barney's is having a sale!" I yelled making my way down the staircase. That I know would at least get her out of the apartment for an hour or two. She hasn't left her bedroom all weekend.

By the time I walked all the way to Nate's I was furious with him for every reason possible. I wanted to punch him in the face if I am being completely honest. He looked down on me for being with his best friend and gave me hell for it. But yet he can cheat on his girlfriend twice and come out scot free? Hell fucking no. Blair will surely get him back for this, but I need to give him a piece of my mind right now. I opened the wrought iron gate and walked up onto the porch and pounded my hand on the door.