Chapter 11 - Visiting Hermione & Back to Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

Hermione then introduced Chloe to her parents after putting away Chloe's stuff apart from Bella in the wardrobe which had Hermione's stuff in it and they spoke to each other for a bit. Chloe loved Hermione's parents and they also loved Chloe. 

Hermione and Chloe were now in Hermione's bedroom talking to each other about their tests coming up after the Christmas break and they were both nervous about it in case they fail one of their tests for their classes. 

"I've been studying loads over the break, but the one class that I'm kind of struggling with is Potions with Professor Snape. He likes to make his tests for us hard." Hermione said to Chloe who nodded her head to agree with her. 

"Same. I've written loads of notes for other classes but Snape's Potions class is the hardest one for me. If you want, we could study the Potions class together to see if we can figure out what it is that Professor Snape wants us to know for his test?" Chloe said to Hermione, who nodded her head and stood up from her bed. 

"That's a great idea! Hang on, let me get your school bag from the wardrobe downstairs. Be back in two minutes." Hermione said and walked out of her bedroom to collect Chloe's school bag from downstairs, leaving Chloe all alone in Hermione's bedroom. 

Hermione came back into her bedroom holding Chloe's school bag in her hand after a few minutes and gave the school bag to Chloe who was sitting on Hermione's bed. Hermione and Chloe both took out their Potions books, their quills and their notes paper and started studying together for the Potions test that they had coming up after the Christmas break for a few hours. 

"Shall we stop now? I'm getting a bit tired and want to sleep now. We can continue this another time." Chloe said to Hermione who then shut her Potions book and looked at Chloe with a small smile on her face. 

"Yeah, of course we can stop now. I'm actually getting a bit tired myself. Let's get ready for bed. I've got plenty of space on my bed, so you can share with me, if that's okay with you?" Hermione said and saw Chloe nod her head as they put away their studying stuff and got ready for bed. 

Hermione and Chloe were now in Hermione's bed with Bella curled up at the bottom of the bed and both Hermione and Chloe were talking to each other for a little while because this was the first time they saw each other since seeing each other at King's Cross, so they just wanted to catch up with each other. Both of them missed each other and were really happy that they get to spend some time together before catching the Hogwarts Express back to Hogwarts in a few days time. 

After a few hours of catching up with each other, Chloe and Hermione both turned to their sides and pulled up their side of the duvet and laid their heads on the pillows. 

"Goodnight, Hermione. Thanks for having me over." Chloe said and felt Bella curling up against her leg. 

"Goodnight, Chloe. It's no problem at all, these next few days are going to be great!" Hermione said as she and Chloe instantly fell asleep for the night. 

Over the next few days at Hermione's, Chloe was having such a great time with Hermione and had fun with her because they did a lot of studying together, they watched some movies together and often went on walks in the local park together where Hermione lived and it brought Chloe and Hermione a lot closer to each other. 

On the last day of the Christmas break, Hermione was packing up her Hogwarts stuff into her trunk and Chloe helped her as well as making sure that she didn't forget anything and they were just going to have a quiet day today before they headed back to King's Cross station tomorrow to go back to Hogwarts. 

Chloe sat down on Hermione's bed stroking Bella and watched Hermione packing away her school clothes, "So, have you heard at all from Harry and Ron from the whole Christmas break?" she asked Hermione, who then turned around and smiled at Chloe.