Ae stood silent watching his lover move around doing different stuffs. Pete only left the night lamp on that offered little light to see things around. When Pete turned around to look at Ae, he was shocked to find Ae standing just inches away from him.

"I didn't know you were in this much hurry naughty boy." Ae said pinching Pete's nose. Realization dawn on Pete when he finally realized what Ae was implying. He hurriedly reached for the light switch but Ae held his hand pulling it back.

"Pete....." Ae called in a raspy voice making Pete shudder. His breathing got heavy as he saw how close Ae was to him. "Ae, did you..... did you have dinner?" Pete tried to speak. "No" Ae said sniffing Pete's neck, "But I'll prefer to have you for dinner." He continued while kissing the soft skin. Tingles ran over Pete's body as the soft lips brushed against his collar bone.

"Ae, you get fresh. I'll get something to eat." Pete said trying to free himself from Ae. Ae wanted to continue but he knew that he needed a shower since the whole day had worn him out. He pulled back letting Pete go but just held his wrist. Pete looked at Ae and then Ae handed him the bouquet of roses. Pete smiled looking at the flowers. He placed the bouquet on the nearby table carefully, the smell of roses was feeling the entire room.

Pete hurried towards his closet and got a pair of fresh clothes and towel for Ae. He then handed the things to his young boyfriend before walking out of the bedroom. He tiptoed towards the kitchen and then prepared a small meal for Ae and plated it. He grabbed the plate and then hurried to his bedroom without making any noise.

When he entered bedroom, he saw Ae walking out of the bathroom while drying his hairs with towel. Pete sat the plate on the nearby table as Ae came and sat next to him. Ae smiled realizing how much Pete cared for him.

He had his meal which Pete had prepared for him while Pete sat next to him. They spoke to each other while Ae finished the dinner.

After Ae was done eating, they lay down on the bed facing each other while duvet covered their lower body. Ae reached out his hand and started to stroke Pete's cheek. The dim lamp provided enough light to see each other's face.

"Pete, you promised me to give what I want if I came to visit you." Ae reminded. "What does Ae want?" Pete asked. "YOU" Ae replied while starring into Pete's eyes, his longing clearly reflecting through his dark orbs. The slight light combined with the smell of roses was adding a romantic charm to the night.

Pete's breathe hitched as he heard those words. His breathing got uneven as he saw the way Ae was looking at him. Ae moved closer to Pete, his eyes still locked with his lover. "I miss you Pete...." Ae said and then pressed his lips against Pete yanking the duvet off from their bodies.

Ae's POV

I was longing for Pete, and today whole day, I wasn't even able to have a proper talk with him. Not to mention, Pete looked really upset when I saw him from the balcony.

Now I am so close to him, just the two of us without anyone's disturbance. I never intended to do something naughty but the current atmosphere is taking over my senses. Pete looks charming in the dim light and his baby scent is clearly making me go crazy.

I slowly moved forward and kissed Pete. It was soft and gentle initially but then I deepened it. Pete was responding with same fervor. I took control and soon Pete was lying on his back beneath me. How many times have I imagined this scenario but it felt heavenly when finally it was happening. I sucked on his bottom lip and gave it a soft bite. He gasped and I grabbed the opportunity to shove my tongue inside his mouth.

I reached for his hands and then interlaced our fingers while pressing them on the mattress firmly. I could feel Pete protesting and it added fuel to my desire. I kept kissing him till I was short of air and needed to breathe. When I pulled away to look at Pete, I had a hard time controlling myself.