Chapter Seventeen

*Sooyoung's POV*

Going to the bar did prove to be a good idea because it was fun, but I was soon encountered by the inevitable side effects of taking Jinsol and Jiwoo to the same bar: they both got drunk and were almost uncontrollable. 

"Yah, Kim Jiwoo, get yourself together, would you?"- Jungeun said to Jiwoo as she was trying to keep her from ordering another drink. 

"Don't you dare to tell me what to do, Kim Jungeun! you're not my mother"- Jiwoo fought back, trying to release herself from Jungeun's grip. But, at this very moment, the equally drunk Jisol suddenly appeared with two shots of tequila in her hands. 

"There you go, Jiwoo"- she said as she handed the shot to Jiwoo, but was quickly intercepted by me. 

"My god, you've lost your mind too, haven't you"- I said to Jinsol and noticed that her cheeks had gotten extremely red, probably from the large amounts of alcohol she had consumed. 

"Jinsol, you can't drink anymore either"- Jungeun said to Jinsol as she tried to take the other tequila shot away from her, but miserably failed at the first time. 

"I'm older than you, Jungie, I can make decisions of my own"- Jinsol said with a smile. 

"If you take that shot, I'll break up with you!"- Jungeun suddenly said and Jinsol's face immediately changed. 

"Noooo~"- she said as she put the cup on the nearest table and went up to Jungeun, hugging her like a baby- "don't do that".

"Fine. You didn't drink it, so I won't do it"- Jungeun replied, giving Jinsol a small head pat. 

"Well, I surely didn't expect you to go to such measures to stop her, but I assume that it was the correct choice"- I said to Jungeun with a smile. 

"You know I wouldn't actually do it, don't you?"- Jungeun replied and I simply nodded in agreement. 

"In any case, they're too wasted. We should go back home"- I said and Jungeun agreed. 

"Our place is closer from here, the two of you can spend the night with us"- she said and then looked down at Jinsol, who was still in her arms- "Okay, Sol, it's time for us to leave, come on". 

"Yeah, Jiwoo, the same goes for you. We're going home"- I said as I helped her to get up. 

"Sooyoungie?"- the smaller girl suddenly said. 

"Hmm?"

"I think I had a little too much to drink today"- she continued, and I remembered how Jungeun told me once that Jiwoo doesn't take alcohol too well, especially if it's a large amount. 

"Are you feeling alright? or do you feel like throwing up?"- I asked as I looked at her face that was equally as red as Jinsol's. 

"I think I'm fine... let's get home quickly please"- she said and leaned on me, which made me slightly smile. 

"We're already on our way, sweetheart, no need to worry about it"- I said and then helped her out of the bar, joining Jinsol and Jungeun, who was already ordering a cab for us. The car arrived quickly and in a matter of not more than thirty minutes, we were already in the apartment. 

"Umm, guys?"- Jiwoo said as she was seated on the couch, and me and Jungeun turned our heads simultaneously, while Jinsol was already almost asleep and didn't hear anything. 

"What's up, Jiwoo?"- Jungeun asked.

"I think I'm about to..."- she stopped as she gulped-" about to throw up".