"Okay but this is only what Esther said it might not even be true but the thing is deep in my stomach I feel like she is telling the truth I mean why would she make up such stupid lies for no reason" I said he nodded impatiently wanting to hear the story.

"Esther told me she's been watching over me on the other side as well to keep an eye on her sons mate I guess" I said and he nodded warily taking this in not taking his eyes off my face.

"She told me only a little bit about what happened that night she told me my entire life I've been used and manipulated by vampires and witches....which is true" I swallowed and he quirked an eyebrow confused but intrigued.

"She told me I wasn't the one who killed father and then her last words was the person who turned me" I finished.

"You're right about the fact that why would she make up such an absurd lie right at her last breath" he said.

He then stood up angrily "This makes no sense mother died.....she died Ar" he panted rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Did she Stef?" I whispered looking to Stefan. He frowned and started pacing.

"It could be possible when she was sick father sent her away before she died it was 1864 anything could have happened we never would've known. Anyone could of been in her coffin." I said rubbing my arms cringing at the thought.

"I-It's j-just she b-but n-no" Stefan stuttered then what he did next I wasn't expecting. He let out raging scream throwing a table.

"Stef!" I said running to his side.

"If this is true we can't tell anyone" he whispered.

"W-What!?" I asked.

"We haven't seen her since we were eleven years old Aria she quite possibly could have killed you and let you believe all these years you were the one that killed father she could've turned you. Worst case she could still be out there luring over us and we wouldn't know" he snapped panicked.

"Stef! I want to find out the truth as much as you do we can do it together. But your right, there is no point in telling Damon getting his hopes up you know how much he loved mother. We can't tell him this and it turns out not to be true." I said agreeing with him.

"If I find out she's been out there this entire time watching us I'm going to kill her" he said I knew it wasn't true but if I find out she's still out there I will not have any part with her.

Like Stefan read my mind "If she is out there and she's been watching us this entire time you will not speak to her and I will not do you understand me?" He said and I nodded.

"Before what did you mean you've been manipulated by witches and vampires all you life?" he formed a frown.

Was it finally time to tell him? He is the only other person that understands what being a ripper is like.

"Stefan..." I trailed off and he looked to me sadly taking my hand.

"You can tell me were in this together right?" He smiled reassuringly.

I nodded this was going to be one long story.

"Stefan...have you ever heard of the Kieran Ripper?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

He frowned nodding "Yeah? She was a great legend like myself I wanted I and her to be teammates." He sighed walking past me to go sit on the benches again.

"She was so much like me everyone said she was crazy she killed and maimed people torturing them. It was in the." That's when he stopped walking and jolted to a halt.