☁️Despair dinner 🍊☘

✍🏾At this point I don't know what I'm writing either anyway here's a really short story please tell me what you think ✍🏾

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

___________________💔🍖_____________________
"I'm home Hinata-kun!" Nagito shut the door placing his briefcase on the ground

"In here!" His husband called out

The albino walked towards the sound of his voice a sweet aroma filled his nose coming from the kitchen.

There stood Hajime washing his hands in the sink,wearing a fedora.

On the table was a warm plate full of meat and vegetables probably Nagito's dinner.

"That smells amazing my love" Nagito cooed taking a seat "what is it anyway?"

"Oh nothing special,but I can guarantee it's something you'd enjoy" The brunette laughed 

Nagito took a bite savouring the sweet taste"Yeah your right it tastes so hopeful!"

Hajime kept his hands in the sink washing something "Oh by the way I hope you don’t mind having Mr Tanaka for dinner today"

Nagito gulped feeling slightly nervous at the mention of the ultimate "oh..Gundham yeah sure...I'd love to have him over. What time is he coming?"

Hajime smirked "He already did"

Maybe it's the way Hajime said it but something in Nagito just made him stop chewing "...Hinata-kun"

"You always did love to be in Gundham's body now his in yours" Hajime took the now clean knife from the sink and faced Nagito his crimson eyes glistened with the blade in the light "there good as new just like our marriage, isn't that right Komaeda?"

Nagito backed away slowly "wait...your not Hajime...your supposed to be dead!"

The brunette took off his hat long,silky soft hair fell to the ground as he stared at Nagito with a bored expression "correct nice to meet you again Servant. Ever since Hajime found out what you did he finally let go and allowed me to take control of his body and I  have to say"

Izuru pulled out a finger from Nagito's plate and stabbed the knife through it "it's good to be back"

From that day on Nagito never ever cheated on the two as for the ultimate breader he was never seen again.