Down To The Cut

"Cut the small talk Colson you know we're here for a reason; because you and Chantel are about to bring a beautiful baby girl into this world. In her heart she wants you to be present at the delivery, but she won't tell you that because you broke her heart the day you let her walk out of your life. Every night she cries her eyes out over pathetic you".

"I never knew she cried her eyes out over me, I definitely messed up big time I need to make up for it and I'm going to need your help".

Colson's pov

I'm going to need a lot of rose petals and candles by the end of today. I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life; my palms are sweaty I haven't slept in hours what is she doing to me.

"Colson, what do you want me to spell with the rose petals?"

"Anastasia spell 'I love you' then I'm going to set up a slideshow of me and Chantel when we were both happy together".

Anastasia's Pov

While I was on the ground spelling the words ' I love you', I saw Colson pacing back and forth nervously so I decided to calm him down before I texted her to meet me here.

"Colson you really need to stop worrying, I know Chantel is not in the right state of mind due to the baby she's about to have, and all she wants to do is what's best for the baby. I'm pretty sure she figured out what's best, and that is for you to be in that baby's life. You of all people know what it's like to grow up without your parents being around, Colson do you want your daughter's life to be like yours".

"No she deserves the very best even if it means me and Chantel don't end up together, I'll always be there for her when she needs me".

"That's the fatherly spirit just remember actions are better than words".

(A/N I think that's how the quote goes)

Chantel's Pov

Great Anastasia forgot to come get me now I have to grab a taxi.

Text: Meet me @ the beach there's something you should see ~Ana.

"Where to lady?"

"Bay road please sir".

(A/N: made up place not sure if it's in Ohio)

Where the heck is-- why are there rose petals on the ground. The roses spelled out 'I love you ~Colson'. What the hell is going on, I decided to follow the rose petals tell I saw this projector screen displaying photos of me and Colson in happier times.

"For a second there I thought you weren't going to show".

"Well, I showed up cause Anastasia texted me to meet her here instead I see rose petals spelling out I love you and they led me here to you".

"Well do you like it, it took me all day to put this together".

"It's great Colson, But saying I love you isn't going to change anything Colson there are so many things you have to make up for. I don't know if you being in our daughter's life is a good thing. You walked out on me when I told you I was pregnant how do I know that you'll stick around when she's growing up. When you leave she's gonna start wondering why you're never around---".

"Chantel wait, I remember when I told you about Casie and her mother and I being in a complicated relationship status. Most girls would have walked away and not stick around for my baby mama drama, But you're different you helped me with Casie as if she was your own daughter. That's the day I realized I love you and can't live without you, I would never walk out on our child Chantel. I know what it's like to have one parent walk out on me and I never want our child to go through that shit ever. I love you and our unborn child and I want you to be with you, so right now I would like to ask you to be my girlfriend Chantel Lee will you be my girlfriend?"

Chantel grabbed Colson's face and kissed him with so much passion he was shocked but kissed back with the same force. "Yes, Colson I will I love you too" I whispered.

Vote

Comment

And Fan