𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

Reflection

I still vaguely remember writing this within thirty minutes and just pressing publish- thinking that this was top-tier writing 💀

I can definitely see how I was rushing the storyline. And to be honest that hasn't changed much but my past self should've at least tried to drop hints and make things make sense 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyways, enjoy the old version. Especialy the ogs 👍

.

" 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦, 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗞. "

- ???

" 𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗨, 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬? " Paimon asked her voice laced with concern

Gorou only nodded, he stared at the vast ocean. These meetings always left him cautious at the end, but hearing the name of his childhood friend-turned-enemy would always leave an unwell feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He was a general in the Sangonomiya resistance against the vision hunt decree and the raiden shogan's army. Many would've expected him to be used to seeing her due to his old connection with Kujou Sara's assistant, but it made him more anxious instead.

"Wow, it's hard to believe that Gorou had some sort of connection with a general in Baal's army..." Paimon said to Aether.

"We broke off ties years ago.." The brunette mumbled yet the pair heard him.

Aether wondered if Gorou and [Name] definitely had a fallout before the decree was even announced due to how he worded his sentence. His eyes also reflected years of memories and pain.

"If you don't mind me asking.. Did you both perhaps cut of communication with each other before the decree had started?" Aether awkwardly asked, he had hoped he didn't annoy him in any way since both him and Paimon have been talking to him about this [Name] person. It was during the meeting they both realised he held a certain grudge against her.

Gorou's face remained stoic, he sighed. "Yes we did." He dryly replied.

Aether had many more questions he wanted to ask but he decided to leave it at that.

"Let's not bother him any longer Paimon. He's probably uncomfortable." Aether said, Paimon nodding in response. They turned to Gorou, "Alright then. Don't think too much about it Gorou! We're always here to talk!" The floating person said before they had left.

The only sound Gorou could hear right now were the waves from the ocean. The sky had light gray clouds occupying it.

'Hi, I'm [Name] Katsuhiko! What's your name?'