𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 ♡

•• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ••

I can make you happy
It's gotta be you girl

•• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ••

"I hate sport so much...". Jihyo whined as we walked down the hallway to the sports ground. "Why do we have to play basketball. I'm fucking scared of any type of ball.". She changed arms because her gym bag was getting too heavy.

Hana laughed. Even if she didn't like sport, she's still good at is.

"I'm sure you'll get an A again...Aish, this stupid bag is so...AAHHHHHH".

"JIHYO!", Hana ran down the stairs. "Are you hurt? Is everything okay?". She looked at her very worried. Jihyo fell down nearly the whole stairway because she tripped over a tab on her bag.

Hana saw her knee bleeding and tears running down her cheeks. "Don't move. Your knee is bleeding. Maybe something else is hurt.". Hana looked around for some help. "Just sit here.". She helped her sit with her back against the wall.

"Hana, it hurts so much...". Jihyo cried.

She was overwhelmed.

But luckily at this moment a teacher came around the corner.

"Oh my god. What happened?". The teacher run towards us and kneeled to check her injuries.

"She stumbled and fell down the stairs.". Hana explained and pointed at the stairway.

The teacher nodded. "Go and get a plaster and a cool bag, please.". He demanded. "They are in the fridge in the sports hall.".

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Why is this door so fucking heavy?". Hana was cursing to herself, while she pressed her weight against the door. Maybe it's locked?

No it's not. Hana clearly heard some music from inside. So she tried again and suddenly the door moved a few centimeters. She sighed in relief. This stupid door was enough sport for today.

"Fridge, fridge, fridge, fridge...". She whispered to herself while looking around for it. She run around the rooms. It couldn't be so hard to find that freaking fridge.

But suddenly Hana stopped when she noticed that the door, from which the music was coming, was slightly open.

One on her all-time favorites songs was playing.

Hana knew that she was in a hurry, but she couldn't help but take a short look from where the music was coming.

She gasped as she saw a young man dancing to the song. He was alone. No one else was with him.

Didn't he have class or something?

Hana just stood there a few seconds and watched him through the small gap. She would be lying if she said he wasn't good at dancing.

But suddenly the music was switched off and the boy disappeared from sight. So she forced herself to step away from the door and continue looking for the fridge. Jihyo is waiting for her.

"Did it look good?". A voice rang out behind her making her turn around. It's the boy who danced a few seconds ago.

"I saw you watching me through the gap.". He smirked and rubbed his hair with the towel over his shoulder.

Her face slowly started to blush. "I didn't see anything.".  His orange oversized shirt matched perfectly with the black sweatpants and white sneakers.

He nodded, still smirking.

Hana's thoughts drove back to the plaster and the ice bag. She took the chance and asked him about it.

"Do you know where the fridge is? I need an ice bag and a plaster.". She looked around.

He started walking and Hana followed him.

"What happened?", he wanted to know curiously.

"My friend fell down the stairs and is hurt. A teacher told me to bring an ice bag.". She explained to him.

But he wasn't surprised at all. "Who did it this time?".

Hana turned confused. "What do you mean? She just stumbled and fell.".

"I see". He nodded again.