Wait! I like my brother like that?! 17 pt.2

Hey! Sorry this is short but...yeah.

Anyway I;m working on the next chapter right away because I'm anxious to finish this...

so Vote...comment...and become a fan!! :D <3

******************************************

Jasiah's POV

"What do you mean?" I vaguely heard Julian ask.

"You were adopted."

Oh my God!

Not brother and sister!.....That's all I could hear. That's all that was going through my mind right now.

Not brother and sister...Not brother and sister...Not brother and sister...

I looked over to my parents who sat, hands clasped and waiting for our reactions. Truthfully I was so stunned I could hardly react. I looked over to Julian whose face had turned a pale color as he stared unseeingly out of the window behind our parents...I mean my parents heads.

Wow that's gonna take some time getting used to that. But even though Julian and I weren't blood related and I really could be with him now, I wouldn't have him stop calling my parents mom and dad because they're the only parents he's ever known. And it would be selfish of me to ask, to even think!

All of a sudden Julian's face twisted up like he'd swallowed something sour. "Are you fucking kidding me!" He shouted making all of us jump from his outburst. "Not brother and sister..." He laughed a little bitterly at the end.

"Julian," I started softly but he just talked right over me. I didn't mind really because this was more about him than me, but I would help him if he needed it.

"So you mean to tell me, that there's some woman, my mom, out there who didn't want me? My dad..." He paused and looked down putting resting his elbows on his knees, and pressing his face into his hands. "A whole other family out there that doesn't even know I exist." He mumbled from behind his hands.

I felt bad for him because I couldn't imagine being in his position. I wasn't as strong as him and probably would have broken down completely by now.

"Well that's the other thing,son." Dad said turning all the attention to him again as we waited to hear what he had to say. Julian's eyes widened disbelievingly. "There's more?" He asked shocked. My dad nodded solemnly while mom stared him like he was on suicide watch.

"All of the times we been gone recently have been to locate your biological mother and father. And the rest of your family." My dad said shocking us further. "They don't know about you, of course. But if you ever decide you want to meet them, then the option's there."

"So...Where are they? Do they live close?" Julian asked curiously. He still looked a little pissed but unable to help himself from wanting to know about his family.

"They live quite close actually. Only one state over."

"So what's with all the long leaves?"

"We couldn't have you guys finding out before we were ready to tell you, so we just stayed in a hotel a few towns away."

"Wow." I stated. "Wow, indeed." Julian mumbled back.

"So, about this adoption thing," I started. I was more curious about that part. "Why did you adopt Julian? I mean was it because you were trying to replace my...brother. Or like...?"

"No, sweetheart, we could never replace your brother. His name was actually going to be Jaydon." Mom said smiling slightly. "But we would never have given your brother a name meant for another child. We had heard about twins and their other halves, you know all the rumors. But even though it may be a silly superstition that twins are closer than other siblings, we wanted to try anyway.

"We called the adoption agency and went through the necessary options but there were no baby boys with the description that I wanted at the age I wanted them to be. I wanted two kids. Someone who could, not replace, but fill that empty hole in my heart where Jaydon would have been. After being fed up with that we tried a foster home.

"Now I knew there would be no young babies there, but I looked anyway. The first thing I saw was this adorable little boy with a mop of messy black hair, sitting on the playroom floor playing with blocks. At the sound of the door opening, he look up with his bright blue eyes and a goofy smile spread across his chubby little cheeks. He was so adorable that I gave up trying to find a baby and decided that I wanted him right then and there. Now he we couldn't pass him off as a twin, but he could be an older brother."

"So about my family?" Julian asked.

"Oh if you want to meet them we have all the information you need. Just let us know."

I started at them stunned. They had really planned this whole thing out. "Were you ever going to tell us? I mean especially Julian."

"We had talked about it but...we never really came to a decision. But then.." She looked at dad who nodded slightly. "..then we saw how..close...you guys were getting." My jaw dropped. They definitely knew something was up. They didn't exactly know that we were dating but they had noticed the way we acted around each other. The shift in the mood around us changed and I could feel myself becoming embarrassed.

"W-what?" I stuttered. Damn! My parents looked amused for a split second but then it was replaced with a stern expression. Oh boy...

"Really. We weren't born yesterday." My dad said nodding his head to me. "What I don't understand is why?"

"Why what?" I still played the dumb card and I could see my dad losing his patience.

"Why you like your bother? And why your brother likes you?"

************************************************************************************

Whew! Another shocker huh? LOL

I'm upload soon!!