𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓥𝓢 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼

"Wait you imprinted on a newborn baby?"

✰✰✰

"Uh ALICE, EDWARD GET OUT HERE NOW!" Addison's voice was filled to the brim with worry as she shouted for her siblings who immediately rushed outside their limbs freezing at the sight of the wolves surrounding the house fully ready for a fight that ended with bloodshed...

"We're outnumbered". Jasper spoke as his arm unconsciously shoved his wife slightly behind him, "by a lot" the twins added their voices wavering as Addison's hand wrapped around Jasper's arm as her black eyes studied the wolves with uncertainty. "I won't let them hurt my family". 

The wolves began to stalk forward making Addison let out a shaky breath, "well then you better become superman because they're ready to kill us"... and as soon as the last word slipped past her lips, the wolves attacked...

✰✰✰

"Come on Paul I've been nice to you" Addison tried as Wolf-Paul snapped his large jaws at her fully ready to tear her to pieces, she was already exhausted but she refused to show any weakness as she pushed him back but he kept coming back for her ...

"Come on Paul I've been nice to you" Addison tried as Wolf-Paul snapped his large jaws at her fully ready to tear her to pieces, she was already exhausted but she refused to show any weakness as she pushed him back but he kept coming back for her with more strength, "I swear to God Paul if you don't lay down I'm gonna find a damn spray bottle". 

Wolf-Paul could tell the vampire was tiring and he found an opening not wasting any time as he sank his sharp teeth into her arm tossing her across the yard and into a tree with ease, spitting out a piece of her pale flesh with utter disgust as she groaned in pain standing up on jello-like legs... And he didn't waste time launching himself onto her and pinning her to the ground with his large furry paws, snapping his jaws in her face. 

"Paul please!" She begged squirming underneath his hold as his snapping teeth drew closer and closer to her face, she could feel his warm breath repeatedly hitting her skin as he huffed and puffed making her turn her head away from him. Wolf-Paul was only mere inches away from clamping his jaw and teeth around her head making a terrified scream tear from the back of her throat, she was going to die...