✩ Welcome to YMCMB ✩

Hey Guys ! Today is my birthday ! Wooo ! Im 14 years old #Hypee

My birthday wish is too meet Mindless Behavior. I never met them before and if I do we're gonna

get along just fine. = ] 

Enjoy : ) ~Aimee

_________

You . . .

In the morning , I took a shower and changed into my fanciest clothes I ever had. I straighted my hair instead of leaving it curly. After I finished with my hair , I sat down on the bed and just waited for Drake. [ Out fit in the external Link ]

There was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. Drake was standing there with a smile. " Hey Yn ". He said hugging me tight. I smiled and hugged back. " Wassup Drake ". We pulled away from the hug. " Are you ready ? ". He asked as he checked his phone. " Yep ". I said closing the door. We began to walk towards the elevator. I press the down button. A few seconds off waiting, The elevator door opens. I walked in with Drake following behind. He looks up at me. " Oh You Fancy Huh ? ". He smirked. I giggled. " Yeah ". I said, smiling. The elevator door opened and we were on the first floor as known as the lobby. I stepped out the elevator with Drake once again following behind. I stopped at the door. " Take the lead Drake ". I said. He nodded and pushed the door foward. He hold the door for me. " Thanks ". I walked out first. " This way ". Drake said passing me. I followed him. He stopped in front of a black lamborghini. He walked to the other side and opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door. " Thanks ". He nodded and got inside. He started the car and drove off. 

We arrived at the YMCMB studio. I followed drake inside. " Hey Drake ". A few staffs greeted. " Hey ". He greeted back. We got to the studios. He opened the door to one. " This is where I get to work , And You'll be in here with me until We get you a studio ". He started. " But first You have to sign the contract. I nodded. " Okay ". He said pulling out the contract. " Sign here , Here , Here --" He flip to the other page. " Here and Here ". He said pointing to the lines where I need to sign. I sign all of the lines. " Welcome To YMCMB Records ". I smiled happily. 

" Do you want to meet some of the YMCMB's Family ". Drake asked me putting down the contract. " Sure ". I said. " Follow me ". He said walking out the door. He walked down the halls. He knocked on one of the doors. The Door opened. " Ayee Man, Wassup ? ". I heard a familar voice. " Nothing man, Just want you to meet a Lil Lady ". Drake said grabbing my hand gently. He pulled me towards him. Omg ! Thats Lil Wayne ! Lil Wayneeee ! I was completely shocked. " Hey Lil Lady , How you doing ". Lil Wayne Said. I smiled and replied with , " Im Good, how about you ". He chuckled. " Im good, So drake wheres that person you found on Youtube ? ". Lil Asked. Drake smirked. " Thats her ". Lil Wayne nodded. " Welcome to YMCMB ". He pulled me into a hug.

______

Short ! I know . . . . Pero , I'll write more later !