19)Bullied❤️🌏 ( wanda) requested

Requested by ElizabethOlsenswifey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 10 years

Tw : blood , cut , bruises .sexual harassment

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

I hated going to school ...My momma is wanda maximoff and my dada is Vision ....I had two twin elder brothers tommy and billy (both 18 here). I was happy with my family...They love me so much and I love them too. But some bad boys made my life miserable ...They hurt me , they cut my hands with blade , they touched my private parts but I remained quiet as they told if I don't they would kill my brothers . They were all 18 years old and I am so scared of them. It was monday morning and the thought of going to school killed me inside ... I ran to my parents room and sat on their bed .
Mom looked at me and stretched her hands out and called me ...I snuggled into her chest and inhaled her scent ...She smells so sweet and I fell asleep in her arms again . She kissed my head .

After that when I woke up it was 8 a.m. and I still clinged to my mom...

She tried to remove me from her but I'd didnt move...

"Baby what happened ?" She asked ...

"Nothing momma...I love u" i said and nestled into her...

"I love u too baby girl" she said and kaiser my head..

After 5 mins She went downstairs to make breakfast for us. I was with dad and hugged him...He picked me up. Just then tommy and billy came ..

"Good morning dad. where is mom ?" they said and hugged dad..

"Good morning boys.. ur mom is downstairs making breakfast for u guys ." dad said...

"Good morning doll..Want to come to us ?" Billy said while stretching his arms towards me...

They call me doll because according to them when i was small ...i looked like doll and they played with a living doll...So still they call me doll.

I leaned to them and billy picked me up

"Good morning billy and tommy ..I love u both" i said and hugged them.

"Aww we love u too doll" billy said and both of them kissed my head .

"Let's go down " they said and took me down.

"Hi mom good morning ..." They said and hugged mom..

"Yeah..Good morning boys "she said .

"Mama" i said and leaned towards mom....Sometimes I behave like 5 year old but they love it...

She took me and kissed my head .