971-975

Chapter 971: Teacher, Solved
Su Cha and Fu Mo walked over together. The two of them walked very quickly and aggressively. The teacher exclaimed, “What are you doing out here?”

The three men’s eyes lit up, and they even hooted. “Hahahaha, what’s the occasion today? Do the three of you want to play with us? Come on, I promise I’ll make you guys feel good. Your Asian men aren’t as big as me…”

A certain word needed to be silenced. Before he could finish his sentence, Fu Mo picked up a glass of beer from a customer who was drinking outside and threw it over.

Pa!

A precise blow landed on the body of the young man who spoke. With a scream, he was forced to let go of the girl he was holding.

The teacher was stunned.

The other foreigners who were watching the show were also stunned.

“Ah! You Asian b*tches! B*tches!”

“Are you all courting death?”

“Trash!! Slut!”

The group of men roared and ran towards Su Cha and Fu Mo. The teacher was in front of them. Su Cha pushed the teacher aside, controlling her strength so that the teacher would end up sitting on an outdoor chair outside. Her leg then shot out like lightning and accurately kicked a person running towards her.

Fu Mo, who was behind her, quickly turned around and punched a young man’s face.

Bang!

Dong!

“Ah!!!!!”

There were two loud bangs, and the sound of bones breaking could be heard. The two of them did not hold back and attacked with great force. The black man who was hit by Fu Mo spat out blood-stained teeth.

The man who was hit by the bottle was grabbed by Su Cha by his hair and was slammed onto the table.

They moved so fast that it was a blur. By the time everyone reacted, they could only see Su Cha smashing someone onto the table.

With a bang, the table broke and the young man fell on top of a pile of broken wood. Blood flowed down from his forehead, and his eyes rolled back as he fainted.

The three female students who had clearly drunk too much or had been drugged were all startled and subconsciously snuggled into the teacher’s embrace.

A scream came from the back of the car. “Sis, that’s awesome! Kill them!”

The black security guard was stunned by what he saw.

More angry roars sounded from nearby. Some of the people who were watching the battle were probably part of this group. When they saw their brothers fall, they quickly rushed over.

There were seven or eight of them.

The teacher screamed in fear and hugged the three students tightly, trembling in fear.

Su Cha and Fu Mo did not change their expressions. They rushed into the crowd like the wind.

The next scene completely broke the onlookers’ worldview. It was as if they were filming a movie. The speed was so fast that the naked eye could not capture it. Two delicate and weak-looking Asian girls were slaughtering their way through a group of tall and burly foreign youths. They could only hear the sound of the men’s bodies being beaten. It was the kind of beating that made one’s heart jump.

In less than a minute, Su Cha and Fu Mo had finished off the people who’d rushed up.

Su Cha walked over and pulled a female classmate up with one hand. Her voice was very calm. “Let’s go, Teacher. It’s settled.”