CHAPTER 92: Forming her force (2)

When Yu Yue arrived at the Ying Yang Pavilion everyone was already neatly standing in a row waiting for her quietly.

They were curious about their master, when they arrived they haven't met that person yet.

They were busy making guesses of who could their mysterious master be when a beautiful figure of a young lady walks towards the center of the platform.

Their expressions changed weirdly, of all their guesses they never would have thought it would be a little girl.

Yu Yue catches their expressions and she smirks deep inside.

"Everyone I'm Yu Yue, I didn't meet you all right away since you all arrived here due to my tight schedule. Thus, I trust you all might have already noticed that I have had someone to observe you these past few days........." Yu Yue said with sincerity and honesty after looking everyone in the eye they all listen with adept attention.

Some are rather bold and look at her eye to eye-unflinchingly. They look at her with measuring gazes.

Surprisingly there are a few intelligent people in the group, she's a little surprised by their strengths as well.

She wondered how did they become slaves with that strength?

Especially a certain woman with a mischievous smile among the crowd eyed her intently full of interest. 

She narrowed her eyes at Yu Yue's last words. 

"I gathered you all because I'm starting to form my own force and I need all of your help. However, I won't keep people I can't trust on my side so I'll give you all two choices. Be my servant with your enslavement collar on or swear your loyalty to me and I'll take it off and you can have freedom" she said heavily.

Their hearts trembled at her words, 'freedom' they already forgot what's that like.

Their eyes change upon looking at this seemingly fragile little girl who spoke bold words with so much confidence.

They were having doubts though because they haven't encountered a person who would treat slaves like them nice and even spoke of giving them their freedom.

For a while, the crowd was in an uproar as they talk to those people near them they already grow familiar with these days.

Not long after the woman earlier spoke languidly. "hehe before we do that I would like to see if you're worthy of my loyalty" she said with a laugh as she moves quite fast and throw a kick at Yu Yue's face.

Xing Yi and Yu Ling were caught off guard because she didn't make trouble these few days but she was making a move now.

They were about to move when Yu Yue signaled for them to stop.

She already expected something like this to happen given their strengths. They might be slaves but they won't swear their loyalty just to anyone even if that's their master.

They also have pride as powerful practitioners.

The woman's smile deepened as she utilized thirty percent of her strength. She thought that if Yu Yue could block off fifty percent of her strength by herself she would acknowledge her as her mistress.

She thought Yu Yue's cultivation is already good, though she was a little amazed she want to test her skills.

Some young masters and misses didn't improve so much through hard work but with external help and are all just for decoration especially girls like this so she's contemptuous of her.

Yu Yue welcomed her attacks head-on with her own.