20| 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑰𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

Почніть із самого початку

༆☼︎☾︎ꨄ︎☽︎☼︎༆

Upon stepping into the downstairs living room of Rebekah and Marcel's home, the newly engaged couple were greeted to the fresh scent of countless flowers mushing into the air. Following the scent in the air, they saw countless flower bouquets and foil balloons stacked across the joint kitchen/living room couch area.

 Following the scent in the air, they saw countless flower bouquets and foil balloons stacked across the joint kitchen/living room couch area

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Sorry about all these flowers, guys," Kaitlyn says as they join Rebekah and Marcel in the kitchen. Rebekah places breakfast plates before Klaus and Kaitlyn while Marcel stands by the stove, flipping eggs and bacon on different pans.

"Oh it's no bother," Marcel says and Rebekah joins in, "yeah. Flowers are better than death threats showing up on the doorstep," she says as everyone else laughs.

"So what are we doing today?" Kaitlyn asks as she gets herself some coffee from the counter.

"The day's free but we have tickets to the Opera this evening," Marcel answers as he places bacon and scrambled eggs on the breakfast plates set before Kaitlyn and Klaus.

"We could go shopping," Rebekah suggests Kaitlyn with a smile as both the men frown.

"I like that idea," Kaitlyn replies with a smirk.

"Or," Klaus chimes in, "we could go do some sightseeing instead of blowing all the money in our bank accounts."

"Who said anything about paying for any of it?" Rebekah jokes as Klaus and Marcel laugh but Kaitlyn frowns.

"If we're going shopping, we're paying for it, Bex. That's part of the whole shopping experience," she says.

"Okay mom," Rebekah jokes as Kaitlyn lightly shoves her from across the kitchen counter.

"I wanna see Notre-Dame," Kaitlyn says as she turns to Klaus.

"We can go see Notre-Dame then," Klaus says as Marcel and Rebekah nod.

"Oh and the Palace of Versailles?" Kaitlyn asks again, looking at Klaus with puppy eyes. He rolls his eyes at her, knowing exactly what she was doing and hating how it was working on him, as always.

"Anywhere else, love?" Klaus asks sarcastically.

"Actually, there's the Arc de Triomphe and Luxembourg Gardens and-" Kaitlyn starts to list but Klaus cuts her off.

"Alright alright, we'll see how many places we can visit today. Leave the rest for later," he says as Kaitlyn squeals in excitement, placing a small kiss on his cheek before rushing off upstairs to get ready.

"Kol was right, you are whipped," Marcel states as Klaus glares at him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.