Niall Attacked By Highland Cow

Niall's POV
Scotland. The only place where I could go and have none recognise me. Right now, I was taking a stroll across some of the countryside and I passed into a field that had some highland cattle in it.

Most of them looked calm and uninterested in me, but there was one that was watching my every step. It looked angry, like it didn't want me there, so I walked a bit faster.

Half way across the field, I looked back and saw this cow followed me, so I sped up my pace a little more. Then, it charged and I ran. I didn't see it reach me as the next thing I knew, there were horns on either side of my body and I was being thrown backwards, up and over the cow.

Instead of sound, there was a high pitched noise in my ears, and the world was black. I couldn't tell what hurt and what didn't, but I knew that I was on the ground.
"Urgh," I groaned before I felt the ground starting to shake a little. I forced myself to sit up and open my eyes a bit. The cow was coming back towards me with both it's horns and it's head down. Without much time to react, I moved to the side and the cow charged past me, kicking my in the chest with a hoof as it passed. "Argh," I groaned before I sucked in some air and wrapped my hand around my stomach.

There was a deep grunt and the noise animals make when they breathe out a lot of air, and I turned to see this cow getting ready to charge again. I tried to gather myself for another evasive maneuver, but a figure appeared in-front of me and starting screaming.
"Argh! Arghrgh! Piss off you highland beast. Arghargh! " They cried in a thick scottish accent. To my great surprise, and relief, the cow stopped at this man before hoofing me in the bollock's as it did so.
"Argh," I groaned as I fell onto my back once more and gripped my balls with my hand. I hated that fucking cow.
"Oh, that is bad luck. Now get lost, you over overgrown bastard," He said again before I felt one of his hands take my own and he wrapped his other arm around my waist to help pull me up. "I saw what happened lad, can you walk? We need to get you out of this field before the bullock comes back for more."
"He got me in the bollocks," I told him as he stood me up.
"I know. You Irish don't have as hardy bollocks as we Scots do."
"Argh!" I cried out as I stepped on my right ankle and pain shot up my leg.
"Shit. Oh really shit. Get up," The scot said before he lifted me onto his shoulders and started running. I opened my eyes to see him run though a metal gate before closing it at lightning speed. He let go of me and I slid off his back, hopped on my good leg before I leant back against a stone wall.

The bullock that had violent attacked me hit the metal fence and proceeded to hit it's horns against it.
"Eye, he'll be fine now for a wee while," The scot said before he turned to me.
"Thanks. Really, I thought... that I was going to be killed my a cow then."
"Oh it's my pleasure, he's a feisty one that one. I'm Lewis by the way."
"Niall," I said before we shook hands.
"How are you balls doing now?"
"Better."
"And your ankle..." Lewis asked before the bullock charged at the gate and hit it with a loud crash.
"Are you sure the gate will hold?"
"Yeah, it will. For 4 more charges at least."
"Oh. Good," I said before Lewis pulled my trouser leg up and looked at my ankle.
"Ah, that doesn't look good."
"No, I can't walk on it."
"I'll have to get you to hospital, come on," Lewis said before he wrapped his arm around me and I painfully walked with him to his car, while the cow continued to crash into the fence behind us.

"Argh," I groaned as I got into the car and Lewis put some ice onto my ankle.
"This might help, I don't know."
"It's better than nothing," I told him before he closed the door and got into the drivers seat beside me. There was an almighty crash as Lewis started to drive and I saw the bullock run onto the road.
"Erm... Lewis. I don't want to worry you mate, but..."
"I know. Don't worry, we'll outrun him."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. He won't stray far from the herd anyway."
"Oh, ok," I said as he accelerated and I saw the bullock starting to slow down.
"I was a big fan of One Direction back in the day," Lewis said and I turned to him.
"Really? You know who I am then?"
"Yeah. Of course I know who you are, why do you think I saved you?"
"Because you were being nice."
"No, I'm a scot, we're not nice."
"Right. Thanks for that. You know, saving me and carrying me to safety."
"I do it every other day with someone walking through that field. It's helping me to loose the pounds," Lewis said before he patted his beer belly.
"Yeah, I can see that you need to loose a few."
"Are you insulting me?"
"No. You are fat though."
"And you just got beaten up by a cow, so you don't take the high ground."
"No, argh," I groaned as there was a pain in my chest.
"You ok? You're not going to have a heart attack on me now are ya?"
"No. I must have broken a few ribs or something. Sis..."
"Well as long as you keep breathing, you'll be fine," Lewis said before he focused on the road.