He was looking directly into my eyes, as if he was searching for something. After remaining for a few minutes he finally smiled at me. I took a breath of relief, I think he bought my lie.

"Okay, I believe you. So now no more crying and let's go have fun, baby!!" He started kissing me on my cheek, making the people around look at us.

"Eww.. Copgi..don't baby me. I am not your baby and why the hell did you kiss me? People are watching for God's sake." I whined.

"Hahaha... awwww.. now let's go on a date baby, shall we?" He totally ignored what I said and put his palm in front of me like a gentleman to take it. I know Copter is the kind of person who doesn't give a damn what society thinks about him.

"Fuck you, date my ass. Let's go now." I smacked him lighting on his head and decided to go with him wherever he was willing to take me. I couldn't let this opportunity go.

After six months I laughed and smiled a lot that day. Copters used to spoil me a lot when we were in college and school. He treated me like he was indeed my boyfriend and we were seriously on a date, that jerk.

No, he didn't have any feelings towards me, he just loves me a lot like a true friend. He was already with someone. I heard him mentioning the name of a guy named Kimmon. He was really happy with him and they were going to get married soon, I was so happy for him.

It was quite late when we parted ways. I reached home around eleven in the night and I knew what was waiting for me inside that house or I should say hell. I entered my room and was ready to bear all the worst things that were about to happen.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU??!!" Iris was fuming in anger, with a leather belt in her hand. I don't know if I will be able to take the beating again, I was already sore from last night's beatings.

"I..I..I was..with..m..my fr..friend." I told her the truth. Knowing her, I know she already must have found out where I was till now. She is a real stalker.

"REALLY, WHO? COPTER????" As expected, she knew.

I nodded.

"You know what??? You deserve a punishment. So that you'll remember whenever you decide to have a fun time with anyone else!!" She raised her hand which was holding the belt.

"Please .. please..I am sorry.. this won't happen again I promise.Please forgive me " I begged her while kneeling in front of her.

She pushed hard on my chest with her foot due to which I fell on the floor, after that she gave me a few hard kicks on my stomach and chest. I thought she was going to break one of my ribs tonight. She kept kicking me until I coughed some blood out of my mouth and after a while everything went blank.

I woke up with the sound of crying and yelling.

I wonder who is crying for me.

Mom????

Oh God, did everyone find out about us?? That means she is going to kill each and every person I love and adore. nooo..no no no no no!!!

I jolted up on bed and due to a sudden moment I felt throbbing pain on my ribs. I realised I was not at home, I was at hospital.

Who brought me here???