CHAPTER 82: Opening a shop (2)

He looks Yu Yue up and down and sneered.

Seeing that he wasn't able to detect her cultivation and she was alone he sneered contemptuously. "you're that little nobody who's trying to buy this place right?"

She nodded her head without expression.

"We aren't selling this place anymore; you can scram now" he added dismissively like shooing a fly.

The others were busy checking the shop thinking about which part needed some work and if it was truly a good location so Wu Cang didn't know that the young masters from five great clans are here acting like her guards.

When they heard a loud bang they quickly get back to check and they just so happen to witness what just transpired.

Anger spewed in their hearts. "hmmp. I was just wondering which stupid person dares to treat our Yu Yue rudely. It turns out its young master Wu" little fatty said contemptuously at Wu Cang.

He was just about to flare a tirade of bellyful anger when he saw clearly who these people are.

Seeing them he swallowed his anger and hesitated. Facing the five clans at once he really wanted to shed tears and turn tails but that person already said that he must have this shop or else his wu family would be finished so he hardened his nerves to steel.

"hmmp. Young master De Han what business do you have in my shop?" he said without backing down because although he's fearful of the five great clans that mysterious person is much more frightening and cruel.

"Hmph. We already made a deal with lady Shan Shou and as far as we know this shop isn't related to you at all" Tian Wuxian said narrowing his eyes coldly.

"Right, we made investigations first before coming here so you can't throw your weight around here." Xiao Xiao said coldly as she fanned herself.

Wu Cang stared at her familiar face but he was sure he hasn't seen these two girls in the city before, so he makes a bold assumption.

"And who are you? A mere servant said presumptuous words before her master. Young master Wuxian you should discipline your servant if you don't want to lose your clan's face" he scolded haughtily. He thought he could use this opportunity to get his face back.

The room suddenly turned dead silent as they all watched him like a clown.

Xiao Xiao's mouth twitched and Tian Wuxian was stunned in horror.

The others give a sly smirk lighting incense for this fool deep in their minds.

It didn't take long as a shrill voice filled with agony reverberated.

Si Xiao Xiao kicked him in the chest with disdain without using her spiritual qi.

Lady Shan Shou's face paled. Now they just offended these ancestors.

They might lose this chance, they just put this shop on sale today hesitantly. Wu san didn't want to sell this shop in the first place because it was important to his wife and daughter.

If she has a choice she won't sell this shop either but given their current situation they won't be able to keep it for long. If Wu Cang ends up having it why not just sell it to someone worthy? Besides they didn't have the ability to protect this place.

Seeing her despondent look little Shan Shan holds her hands comfortingly with a smile as she asked Yu Yue.

"big sister, are you still going to buy this shop?" she asked hesitantly while glancing at Yu Yue's group and the unconscious Wu Cang back and forth.

"en, but I don't think you guys would be able to leave this city safely" Yu Yue trailed and madam Shan Shou get her meaning as she stiffened with a wry smile.

"Don't worry about it miss, we would handle it." he said a little embarrassed because they're the ones who desperately need the money yet they also give her so much trouble.

"do you guys have a safe place to go after this?" Yu Yue asked as a little scheme hatched in her mind.

"That---" madam Shan Shou trailed hesitantly as he shook her head despondently.

"Well, you two can help me out, you can give it some thought If you don't feel like it now, my offer stands until you make your decision." she said with a comforting smile.

She could tell these two are quite capable to manage this shop to this peak even with all the trouble so she intends to make them work for her.

It didn't take long for lady Shan Shou to agree since they didn't even have a home anymore so Yu Yue brought them back and madam keeps apologizing to Yu Yue for giving her so much trouble.

Yu Yue just smiled and said, "it was nothing".