The soul in his head.

AN: This books introduction is very much inspired by another book. One of my favourites called 'The darkening of your soul.' Its so amazing! check it out :D

Chapter One <3

When I sought you out,
Harry POV

Everything was going fine. I had all the deathly hallows, I had a beautiful girlfriend by the name of Ginny, but the most important thing is, we are at peace. No more dark lord, no more deaths. Well death by the fault of death eaters. Everything was going great, until one very special day.

I got a letter at my door, inviting me to come to the ministry. Of course I said yes, its most likely due to the fact that I'm an auror. I apparated, because who has time for walking, and entered the ministry. At once I was surrounded by many powerful witches and wizards. They blasted me before my hand could even touch my wand and I fell into darkness. After a few seconds I found myself in the same place I had been when I was accused of using magic In front of muggles. I had looked around to see many people filling seats and many people, such as I, very confused.

I looked to my right to see my best friend and brother to my girlfriend, Ron Weasley. I whispered to him, "Aye Ron, what's going on?" He turned to me with a very annoyed face. As if I was an adult asking for the answer to 4 + 4. Don't ask how I know this. "As if you don't know what's going on. You're obviously on trial for..." He trailed off. I couldn't be bothered to listen to him anymore. I looked around to see Draco and Narcissa, along with Lucius who looked like he didn't want to be here. I'm not that boring am I?

"Trial has began!" I looked straight ahead of me to see Kingsley Shacklebolt. The minister of magic, well not really seeing as Hermione was the true minister of magic but she was off the podium to the side. "Harry Potter, our so called savior has been hiding something from us. We have been given a certain letter by Albus Dumbledore claiming that Harry Potter must die to confirm the death of Voldemort!" Kingsley shouted.

'Dumbledore? Kind of sounds like bumblebee, actually not really.' I thought. I wasn't bothered by this. Many people including myself have theorized how a simple 1 year old was able to defeat the dark lord. Both me and Hermione have seen powerful sacrifices and rituals to be protected from the most darkest of spells, we obviously came up with the fact that the sacrifice was what protected me. Though, I guess the fact that I had to die was a little off-putting. Why did I have to actually die? I thought I got rid of the Voldemort's soul within me when the dark lord killed me.

"I shall read the letter now, to justify our actions and give you a view of what Harry Potter actually is. The letter reads ' I hope that this letter has been sent to the ministry, as though I have died, I wanted to send this message to protect the wizarding world and to save everything people have accomplished so far. As harry was protected by a sacrifice when he was a baby, bless his mother for doing so, the dark lords soul had ripped once more and found Harry's head as his home. This means that Harry himself is a horcrux. I thought the killing curse could stop this by killing the soul inside of him that nobody would have wanted but to no avail. It is inevitable that Harry can be the source to the return of Voldemort himself. To stop this, you will sadly have to execute the poor boy. May we all be at peace when the horcrux Harry Potter is dead. Sincerely, Dumbledore'." Kingsley had said that all in almost one breath. 'There was no way to stop this anymore' I thought.

Immediately, people started chanting that I should die at this very moment. "No! As this boy has survived many curses, we will have to dispose the body in hopes that he will never return. But before this, we must have proof that this is true," Kingsley looked at me in the eyes. Never looking away, I couldn't look away either. "Harry James Potter, do you know of the fact that you were a horcrux?" He asked. Immediately I felt a strong imperious curse, of course they would make it unfair. Screams shouted in my head to answer yes. "Yes, sir." My mouth felt dry and I felt sick to my core.

I looked over to Ron and Hermione, 'Mione had her wand out. 'No way..' I thought 'Surely it wasn't her, she wouldn't do such a thing to me.' "Right! And have you acknowledged and accepted your death as it would save the wizarding world?" Kingsley leaned forward towards me, sure enough I blurted out an unnatural "I do, sir." I looked to see Lucius staring at me he squinted his eyes and sure enough he stood up, "He is under the Imperious curse! No! You can't do this to him!" He screamed. 'Why would he have done that?' I heard gasps coming from the crowd. "It isn't his fault! It won't do anything! He will ju-" I heard Luna shout but was interrupted by a bright green light. It was inevitable, no one could save me. But I wonder, what was she going to say.