Clash Of St. Anne Part 7 : A Roar Of Hope

Andrew Robinson was a man on a mission.

He was given the most important job on this mission which was going to officially announce Team Rocket's return to the United Nations. The mission in itself was rather simple.

Sneak into the 3rd level of the ship. Kill the security guards. Take their passes. Crack the lock to the Captain's Cabin. Hijack the ship. Easy enough right?

BANG!

He opened the door suddenly with a bang and fired. 3 times. 3 dull thuds echoed throughout the room a moment later as the bullets embedded themselves in the sailor's heads who were unfortunate enough to come in their way.

"Mightyena! Crunch attack!" The black haired rocket grunt commanded his loyal pokemon. A black blur shot forward and crunched onto the dead sailor's necks, effectively ending them.

Andrew proceeded to search their bodies and found what he was looking for. The security pass.

He smirked and took out his pocket video caller. He dialed the number titled 'Athena' and hit the call button. Soon a familiar woman with brown hair was visible on the screen. Seeing Andrew she smiled and spoke up via the phone, "Heya! What's up? You see what I got here?"

Athena turned her video caller to the side to show the face of a familiar beauty who was tied up with a gag around her mouth and a knife held at her throat. She was Angelica. The captain's daughter.

Andrew let out a smirk seeing that his partner had achieved her mission, "Good job Athena. I'm near the cabin. I'm sure that the captain would love to see his daughter with a knife at her throat. Welp, keep the caller on."

And with that he proceeded to open the Captain's cabin.

There, near the steering wheel sat a man on a chair with a telescope in his hands. Seeing Andrew the man quickly put down his telescope and looked at him warily, "...Who are you? Why – No, How are you here?"

"...Well you can call me your doom. Mightyena! Crunch!"

And with that, the wolf pokemon near Andrew proceeded to lunge at the captain with fangs charged with dark type energy...However, within a second, a rather sizable Feraligator was in front of the wolf pokemon, holding its jaws in its claws, ready to end its life.

"...I didn't become the captain of this ship by just getting a league registered license...Brat. I have fought with pirates of the Hoenn seas. You, compared to those brutes with their brutish pokemon are just a stupid brat who doesn't know his place." The captain, a rather intimidating man with a scar beneath his right eye spat out angrily.

"Ah ah ah, I know who you are Colonel Rem. Former Captain of the ship Aurora that shelled the Winter Palace of Unova in the war years ago...I know I cannot defeat you sir. However...I think you'd like to have a look at...This." The rocket grunt smirked as he took out his video caller which he'd kept in his pocket.

Colonel Rem's eyes widened as he looked at the screen.

...There was his daughter with her eyes bloodshot and tears streaming out of them, tied and gagged with a knife at her throat and a gun at her head.

"...I-I...I...I give up...Just don't hurt her..."

"The keys captain. The keys. And my colleague won't hurt her." Andrew extended his hand at the scarred man with a smile on his face.

The captain put his hand in his hand in his coat and quickly took out a bunch of keys. He handed them to Andrew as fast as he could, "N-Now, p-please don't hurt her..."