Part 19

Louis stirred and Harry awoke.  They had fallen asleep together again, a tangle of limbs, blankets, warmth, and a tangle of love. Harry  had completely  fallen for Louis, and he knew that Louis had fallen for him.
"Hey Haz, I should get headed home. I'm supposed to be there tonight to see my mom." Louis whispered. He didn't want Louis to leave, he wanted him here in his arms forever. He wanted this to last, the way they were right now.
"Do you have to go?" Whined Harry. When Louis nodded, Harry began to frown, but the frown turned into kisses when Louis saw.
"I... have to go...but I want to see only smiles..." Louis says in between kisses. His lips taste like mint, he must have brushed his teeth at some point, thought Harry. They tasted good, so incredibly  good. Louis lept on top of him, sliding his knees up over Harry's chest, one on each side of Harry's waist, so he was bent over him.  Harry wrapped his hands along the curve of Louis' thighs and bum, and set his lips on Louis'.  Louis continued working his tongue into  Harry's mouth, but Harry wanted it, he wanted Louis. He reached for the hemline of Louis' shirt, and gave it a tug. Louis' lips broke free from Harry's as he pulled the shirt up and over, throwing it on the ground below. Harry's hands went up the curves of Louis' back, and along the sides of his hips. Screw what his morals were thought Harry, he wanted Louis, he needed him, he desired him. Just as Harry moved his hand up toward the front of Louis' stomach, he felt a twitch, small but enough to make Harry stop.
"Did I do something wrong?" Asked Harry. Of course he'd mess this up, he always messed things up.
"Nothing is wrong love" Louis said, attempting to kiss Harry. But, knowing better, Harry pushed on Louis' hips, and saw  just the tiniest wince. Harry picked up his hands to see yellow, fading bruises. The bruises were nearly invisible, Harry missed them completely earlier, although he was in a state of shock from Louis body earlier too. The bruises were fading,  so they couldn't be from this mornings fight Harry thought.
"Louis. What are these from?" Demanded  Harry. He sat up, pushing Louis to the edge of his bed. Harry stood up, towering over Louis, who remained seated. He began  to cry,  silently but clearly in emotional pain.
Harry grabbed Louis shoulders and again demanded, " Louis what are these from?" It came out as a yell, but was mixed with upcoming tears. His voice had cracked when he spoke, he couldn't keep back the tears anymore.
Louis finally looked up at Harry, his blue eyes sparkling with the tears still flowing out. He shook his head back and forth, motioning he couldn't tell.
"Louis you have to tell me. I love you, doesn't that mean anything?" Harry whispered, and Louis opened his mouth and began to speak.
" I told my parents I had fallen in love. That I met someone with brown curly hair, green eyes,  and a smile that no matter what, could brighten my day. I could be having the worst day and all this person would do is smile and I would instantly feel better. And I told them how this person is sweet, and kind, and funny, ...and compassionate,.. and loyal, ..and loving, ...and attractive, and just a flat out good person. They nodded and asked questions, and I answered truthfully." Louis said. Harry knew it was about him, so what was the problem? Why did he have the bruises?
Louis continued, "Well ya see Haz, my parents asked one question, that I answered and they didn't like. They asked me the person's name, and I said Harry. They asked again, and I said Harry. They asked a third, and once again, I said Harry. My parents are people of tradition. They do not stand for what I found to be love. They thought that they could change me, and beat it into me that...I'm not normal. They hit and punched and kicked me, until they  thought I got the message" Louis sobbed. He put his head into his hands, and Harry rushed to embrace him.
" Hey its okay Louis, it's okay. I'm here, it's okay." Harry comforted Louis, rubbing his hand up and down Louis' back.
"I refused to let them change my opinion of you, refused to let them tell me our love wasn't real. That's why you can't  come to my house Haz. My...my family hates you. They hate....they hate me Harry. They hate me." Louis sniffled and said,"all I want, is to be with you, everyday. Telling you how much I love you. And for you to tell me. I want to show you how much I love you, with the things I do. I want to love you, and make love to you. Harry all I want is you."
Harry couldn't take it anymore, he lunged on top of Louis, slamming him into his bed, laying on top of him. He ripped off his own shirt, and put Louis' legs on both sides of him. He thrust his hips against Louis' making everything inside him come to life. He slammed his lips into Louis' and began to unbutton Louis' pants. His hands and lips moved down and down Louis, until at the spot of the bruises. Harry kissed each one, and in his mind, promised himself he wouldn't let it happen again. Harry kissed Louis like he hadn't in ages, and Harry felt so alive, and everything felt so right. He wanted Louis, he wanted him bad. But Louis, pushed him away.
"Harry, Harry love stop for like thirty seconds." Louis peeled Harry's head away from his waist, where he had began kissing. He'd definitely have some strange hickeys tomorrow Harry thought smugly. He could feel the bulge below his belt pressed against Louis' so he knew Louis wanted him too, he was confused why he had stopped him.
"Harry I need to go, my parents expected my fifteen minutes ago. I'm going to get...oh my god I have to go." Louis had panic flood his voice. He ran around Harry's room, gathering his belongings. He was out of his room and outside faster than Harry could think. He would find a way to end Louis' suffering  thought Harry, he'd find a way once and for all.