💦Ch.9💦

(Third)

It was now early Sunday morning around 10am. Leilani sound of sleep next to wide awake Nick.
He couldn't believe what happened last night . It wasn't just sex. He took Leilanis virginity last night. He couldn't believe this girl trusted him enough. Literally Trusted him with her body.

After about 5 minutes of them doing it and as her pain started to wonder away the sound of her in pleasure was the best thing he has ever heard. Music to his ears if you wanna say.

But now he doesn't know where to go from this. He doesn't wanna be this jerk to her but he also doesn't wanna let his guard down. Nick knows he can't leave her. She trusted him on one of the highest levels. He can't turn away from her now. He tries and tries to put the plan back in motion in his head but he can't seem to get it.

Not just that but the way she made him feel was different for Nick. He's never felt this way looking into a girls eyes. The smallest things Leilani would do made him smile on the inside. He hates it , he hates what's happening to him. He needs to remember why he's here and doing what he's doing.
Her only fans and how he would tell Trent about it if she Doesn't listen but he wonders if now that was little harsh. A lot of people of seen her only fans.

A lot. Thousands if you will. That no longer sat right with Nick. Who knew taking someone's virginity or just getting that sexual connection could make you feel so much for a person, Nick sure didn't know. He doesn't even know how to feel. He wants to know how she feels right now. If she regrets it or loved it.

He hears light noises come from the girl next to him. He doesn't hesitate to look over at her still asleep. You'd be dumb to look at her and say she wasn't beautiful. Nick knew that. He knows she's beautiful and he'll admit it to certain people.

Nick has had girlfriends in the past but none of them made him feel the way he feels just by touching Leilanis hand. Its so strange. He hates the feeling but oh does he just love it even more.
Now he waits for the girl to wake up.

(Leilani) (30 minutes later)

I wake up but keep my eyes closed. I wonder if he's gone. Hell it's Nick of course he left.

Last thing I remember is us finishing and we laid down. I was laying on him cause after we did what we did I felt safe in that moment. Then after that I fell asleep now I don't feel him on me.

I can't complain about last night. Once the pain started during into pleasure it felt amazing. It still hurt a bit but it eased up. He was gentle and made sure I was okay at all times. Which I didn't think of we possible for him to be.

Right now there's some pain in my thighs but nothing I can't handle.

I open my eyes just to see the ceiling. I look to my left where he was last to see him still here. He's just looking out the window. I wonder how long he's been awake. I don't know if I should say something or make a noise for him to look. I just decide to purposely knock my phone down and make some noise. I look over and he's looking right at me.

"Uh good morning" he scratches his neck "morning" I say back "how do you feel" he ask "fine" I shrug and he nods. "How long have you been up" I ask "about a hour" he answers "I just wanted to wait for you to wake up" he tells me "you didn't have to" I shake my head "it's all good"

I sit up not knowing what to say. "Last night umm you were okay right?" He ask me "yeah , besides the pain everything was good" I not at him "I wouldn't want to make uncomfortable" he says "no you made me feel comfortable and good" I almost feel weird saying that but it's true.

His phone starts ringing and see by the contact name that it's Brandon. He picks up and answers "hello" he says and I just watch him as he talks to Brandon. "Yeah man" I hear him say. Him and Brandon say a couple things to each other. "Ight" Nick nods "bye" he says before hanging up the phone. He puts his phone in his back pocket before lifting his head up to look at me.

"That was Brandon , I have to get going" he tells me "yeah okay that's fine"  I watch grab his things and walk to my door "I'll see you later" he turns back to me and says "see you later" he walks out.

I hear him open and close the front door downstairs before hearing his car start and he drives off.

Man , I don't even know what to think.

(Next day) (11:00)

School has been pretty boring so far. The vibe is off but I think it's just me. Haven't talked to Nick since he left yesterday. Usually he comes up to me says some slick shii but hot. Today he's looked at me but quickly looks away like I'm a new student or something. I don't know how why he's changed so much. His plan was to have sex with me and then he would just want it more.

Now he's had sex with me but is acting off now. He would be so proud to prove me wrong and to get me when I said he wouldn't. He hasn't bragged , tried it again or nothing. I mean I hope he's alright.

(Nick)

"Bro!" I hear and look to my left to see my friends waiting for me to get up from my seat "jeez what's up with you today" Brandon says "nothing" I stand up and grab my bag "well let's go we got lunch" Edwin says "yeah come on before all the good chips are gone" Zion says. We walk out and oh god there she is at her locker.

Every time I see her I get this feeling in my stomach. I hate to say butterflies. It's just every since that night nonstop her on my mind. I don't know why or maybe I do but I don't wanna say. I hate everything about this feeling. I can't even get myself to talk to her or say some jerk shii to her.

"NICK!" I jump from Brandon yelling my name. I look at Leilani turn her head to us as Ella stands there by her. I look at her before feeling a hand on my shoulder as I'm being pushed "damn man" Zion says "you tired or some" he ask "stop" I look at him as we enter the cafeteria

(Leilani)

I watch the boys basically drag Nick into the cafeteria "Leilani" I look at Ella next to some guy "this is Corey" Ella says "hey I'm Leilani" I wave "hey" he says "he's just transferred here" she says "oh that's cool" I say "how old are you" Ella ask "20" he answers "I'll meet you two in lunch , Leilani take him to our table" Ella walks down the hall "uh follow me" we walk down the hall

"So you liking it so far" I ask "yeah a lot of cute people" he says "any girl catch your eye" I ask "oh honey I'm gay" he says "oh okay" I giggle as we walk into the cafeteria "well any boy" I ask as we walk to our table "ehh sorta"

(Nick)

I watch the cafeteria doors wanting to see her walk in. She finally walks in along side some random dude I never seen before. Who the fuck is that?!
I watch them talk and then she giggles. "Yo who the hell is that dude" I ask and my 4 friends look over "why?" Austin ask "cause I wanna know" I say "he's jealous" Zion laughs as he says to them "why would I be" I ask "don't act dumb"

I roll my eyes "but that's Corey" Edwin says "Corey huh?" I watch them sit by each other at her table "bro calm down he's gay" Edwin says "Corey he's real cool , I met him in 3rd period" he adds "oh" I let out a deep breath "he like Leilani" Brandon says just as Trenton walks past
"What you saying my sisters name for"