Welcome to Chicago

Jacob's p.o.v

How you doing?Have you landed yet? 》I was reading Derek's texts he was like a brother to me he helped me through alot of shit. I texted him back saying 《Yes I landed and yeah I'm holding up alright.》 I still felt torn on how Taylor choose Caleb over me. She was about to say that she loved me and then came Caleb. He ruined the moment. I got out the plane holding my bags. "Hello. You must be Jacob your father told me about you." It was a girl with green eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a leather jacket and black combat boots. "Of course, he did. And nice jacket by the way" I gave her a smirk and got in the limo with her. "So your expanding here in Chicago. Well I'm the vice president of the service's of Chicago so I will be working with you." She said to me with a smirk and telling me all about Chicago I was still was trying to get used to being in a new environment and city. "Okay. So when will we start with the paperwork." I said to her with a ready to go look. "Like your attitude honey. Now.. we start now." She said to me with a smile.

Taylors p.o.v

I stood there at the airport. It was the worse feeling in the world. I was too late. I went to sit down on a chair and stayed there crying for 3 hours. My phone started to ring it was Caleb I declined the call. I got a message on my phone and I saw it was Derek. 》yo im sorry i tried to tell you in time...he messaged me.. he landed and hes holding up 'alright' sorry agian.《 I stared at the text remembering everything that just happend I felt disappointed and hurt. I knew I loved him but for some reason there was a voice inside my head telling me that I can't love and I shouldn't. But why was I holding myself back. Jacob was the only person who could calm me down, pick me up, and have me love which was entirely impossible for me to do. I needed him, but it was too late why did it take me so long to realize that when he realized it sonner than me? Was I blind to what was happening.

2 years later《

Taylor's p.o.v

"Emily stop just let me buy the dress you dont have to" I said to Emily with a pouting face. "No Taylor im buying you this dress my treat!" She smiled and purchased me the black short dress and black high heels. "Look you and Caleb are going to have tons of fun tonight and im doing your hair and makeup okay?!" Emily said with a squeak. I just laughed and we walked to the car. My phone was vibrating and it was Caleb. "Hey I gotta take this its him." I said to Emily with a seroius tone. She nodded and understood. "Hey. I've been trying to reach you for the past hour. What the fuck." Caleb sounded angry and when he's angry its not good. He liked to take out his anger on me. "Sorry...so..r..ry" I started to stutter and shake. "Stop with that fake ass stutter and drop Emily off and hurry up I am not waiting here at the restaurant forever." His tone wasn't as bad as it usually was. I explained everything to Emily that we had to hurry up and she understood. "Taylor he controls you! Jacob was never like that he knew his boundaries." She screamed at me and gave me sad look at the fact she mentioned Jacob. "Hes not like that I like him and theres nothing you can do to change my mind about him. " I got in the car and we drove to my house getting ready. I put my heels on and left the house and drove to the restaurant. "Hey babe you look cute" I smiled at Caleb and he took my hand and gave me a smile. He ordered for me. Once our date ended he dropped me off and took my keys the next morning dropping off my car. I felt happy with Caleb and safe I don't know why. Caleb was my soul mate I think. But, the fact that Emily mentioned Jacob yesterday made me feel some mixed feelings about Caleb. Whenever Jacob was mentioned my mind went everywhere. I loved Jacob and I still do but I blew it.

Jacobs p.o.v

"Hey thanks for everything" I gave Kristen a smile and grabbed my bags for my flight for leaving back to New York. I felt happy expanding my business and my father called me telling me that he felt proud of me. And my father has never reached out to me. "Flight 13 to New York leaving in 10" I grabbed my bags and sat in my seat and slept the whole flight. I woke up grabbing my luggage and when I got off I saw Emily standing there with Derek and Emily looked upset but Derek was happy to see me and my father and mother were there. "Honey bun lets go home and have dinner Emily is coming she would love to tell us about your guys freshman and sophomore and junior year was. I'm hapoy your back for your senior year of high school ahhh" My mom said smiling we all got in the car and my parents were talking about there improving company. We ate dinner and Emily looked upset putting a fake smile every now and then. We then were excused from dinner and Emily walked in the backyard and looked at me crying. "What's wrong..." I said to her in a soft tone. "Taylor is whats wrong. I know your done with her. I know but, you need to know whats been going on." Emily said to me crying in between words. "Let me guess she is nothing without me and wants me back..." I said to her rolling my eyes. "No Jacob. Caleb has been beating her up. He bought an apartment and she lives with him and she thinks what they have is a normal relationship. She is starting to be pulled to him. She thinks what they have is love. And I have seen Taylor be in love and that was with you. Before you left Taylor ran to the airport and left Caleb and ran to tell you she loved you she tried getting there in time but they said she didn't have a pass or ticket whatever...she tried. Derek was going to tell you but Taylor said that you needed your happiness and she wasent going to ruin it." Emily said to me crying. "Taylor is my happiness! God Dammit! Why dosen't she see that! Caleb is abusing her and she thinks shes in love with him? Did you try to get her away from him?"I said to Emily in serious tone. "She won't leave... Caleb even told her 'go im giving you a chance to go' but she ran in his arms and kissed him. Shes drunk.. cause I see her go to school high and she takes drug pills to supposly make her feel better. I need the old Taylor back..you brought the real her to life." I heard Emily's words and it made me go nuts. "I'm going to get her." I walked out the house and grabbed my car keys for my black mustang and drove to the adress Emily gave me she told me Caleb wasn't there so I still had time. I knocked on the door Taylor opened it she looked high and had my old oversized t-shirt from years ago. "Taylor.." I was breathing heavily.