Chapter 23 The Awakened Killing God

Start from the beginning

As Su Yi rushed in, it was like a tiger entering a group of sheep.

With one attack, his black Spear penetrated through the bodies of 2 Bandits.

Facing the three machetes that were aiming for his head, Su Yi turned his Chaos Supreme Spear slightly, blocking them.

He squatted down, bent forward and pressed down.

After avoiding the slashes from the 2 Bandits on the left and right, holding the Spear in both hands and spinning it behind his back, he forced back the 5 Bandits who were approaching from behind.

In front of Su Yi, an open space more than 1 meter large appeared in an instant.

Standing up, he held the Spear with both hands, the left hand on the front end of the Spear and the right hand holding the tail of the Spear.

The long Spear, which was nearly 2 meters long, curved slightly in Su Yi's hand.

Then his left hand let go, he firmly grasped the Spear with his right hand alone.

He rotated and twisted the Spear, the Spear followed his instructions as if he were the Spear God, the spinning Spear was thrust repeatedly at a speed the Bandits could not follow 5 times in succession, soon, the black tip of the spear was dripping blood again.

The eyes of the 5 Bandits who were forced to retreat by Su Yi were filled with disbelief and fear, and the swords and machetes in their hands scattered to the ground.

They tightly covered their neck with their hands, the fear in their eyes gradually increased, their pupils became bigger and bigger, and finally, they lost all signs of life as they weakly collapsed to the ground.

Su Yi rushed into the Bandit group, only less than 3 breaths later, he had killed another 7 other people.

"Go, go, kill this kid!"

The Bandit Leader standing behind saw this scene with a trace of panic in his eyes.

He was just a Rank 18 Spirit Master, and the Spirit Power fluctuations from the God of Death in front of him had reached Rank 15.

Although he was 3 Ranks higher than the opponent, his Martial Spirit was just an ordinary beast Martial Spirit, and his First Spirit Ability could only increase his strength by 20%.

One-on-one, the opponent can definitely kill him easily.

Now, he could only rely on his men to kill this kid.

Thinking of this, the Bandit Leader released his Martial Spirit: "Power Bear!"

Following the Bandit Leader's roar, the phantom of a brown bear appeared on the Bandit's body.

"First Spirit Ability, Brute Force!"

Following the Bandit's First Spirit Ability, the brown bear phantom fused into the Bandit's body.

The Bandit, who was originally about 1.8 meters tall, rose to 2 meters in an instant.

When this Bandit displayed his Martial Spirit Ability, Su Yi had already used the Chaos Supreme Spear in his hand to kill over 10 of these Bandits one after another.

There were only 16 Bandits who had rushed towards Su Yi at the moment.

Counting the Bandit Leader, he had 17 targets let.

"Guys, don't be afraid, kill this brat with me!"

The Bandit Leader looked at the surrounding men who were frightened by Su Yi, roared, and attacked Su Yi with the mace in his hand.

When he rushed 5 meters in front of Su Yi, the Bandit exerted his strength on his legs and stomped on the ground, leaving deep footprints as he leapt.

Looking at Su Yi's young body below, a terrifying smile appeared on the Bandit Leader's face: "Little devil, watch me smash you and eat you alive!" As he spoke, he raised the mace in his hand and smashed it down.

With a "bang", the mace in the Bandit Leader's hand tore through the air and slammed hard on the ground, creating a deep pit.

It was also because of his blow that a dust cloud formed, making it hard for everyone to find Su Yi's figure for a while.

When the Bandit Leader jumped in front of him, watching his attack, Su Yi directly hit the ground with the Spear in his hand, and with this force, he withdrew from the attack of the Bandit Leader.

No one would stand there, letting someone kill them. Only a fool would.

If you can kill your opponent, why go and get yourself injured?

This is not a play fight that children play, but a fight where there is only life and death. If you are not careful, you will lose your life.

Su Yi, who dodged, looked at the dust rising in front of him, put away his Martial Spirits, and the black daggers appeared in his hands again.

This long-lost slaughter caused the dormant blood that had been flowing silently in his body to boil.