Secret found out~Yin/Kurapika/Hisoka

▪□Yin P.O.V□▪

Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika and I sat together on the ship. I had changed my jacket to a tight cotton. Since it was black it hopefully would hide the blood spilled but the scent, there was nothing I could do about it.

Gon had already figured out about it which caused him to tell the others about it so now, I'm not allowed to move from my spot on Kurapikas order.

I swear, Kurapika acts like a mother hen when it comes to my health. I sighed. Being cared for was something I greatly appreciated but when you have an overportective mother hen, it gets suffocating.

Leorio and Gon had suggesting on just letting my wings out but Killua and Kurapika slapped the both of them, lecturing them about what could happen if others found out.

They were right but at this point the pain was becoming unbearable and the thought of unbinding them just sounded wonderful.

But each time I would get close to just letting them free, I would always feel that creepy stare from Hisoka. Ever since we boarded the ship, he's kept his eyes on me like a hawk. He's probably suspicious by now which was not good whatsoever.

There were still a good hour left until we reached Zevil Island. The lady on the ship was trying to explain all the rules and stuff but I zoned her out, too focused on the searing pain that yelled at me.

"Yin, try to get some sleep. It'll get your mind off of your back for awhile." Kurapika nudged me, patting his lap for me to lay on.

I could only nod. My vision was blurry and my head felt fuzzy. The blood loss was really starting to take its toll on me.

Laying down with the help of Kurapika, my eyes closed immediately and soon my consciousness was no longer present.

-------------------------------------------------------------
▪□Kurapika P.O.V□▪

Yin. Something about him made me have an unusual feeling and duty. The feelings of that of a mother towards a child or an older sibling to that of a younger. I wanted to protect him. My duty was to protect him.

We may not be from the same clan but we were the last of our own. (Cough cough** your wrong Kurapika..) And each were brutally murdered. Even though Yin doesn't blame his murderer, I still cant help but blame mine.

I hate my clans killers with all my heart. I wanted them to pay for their crimes but now? I still hate them but killing them. What would it change?

It wouldn't bring my clan back I know that. And killing them would make me just as bad as they are. I know I would be receiving nothing if I kill them but my heart. A huge part of it wants them gone.

But if I were wanting to protect Yin, I'd first have to make sure he's out of harm's way from Hisoka. Hisoka was bad news. He keeps his eye on Yin, watching him as if he were his next prey.

My first promise and mission, was to keep Yin away from Hisoka at all cost.

-------------------------------------------------------------

▪□Yin P.O.V□▪

The long 2 hour boat ride was finally over. I was the first to leave the boat which I was very thankful for. Once my feet had touched the ground, I rushed away from the boat at a speed that could compare to a cheetah.

I didnt want to leave my friends behind but I really needed to find a cave of some sort where I can let my wings out. The pain only got worse on the boat and the bleeding only increased.

Although it's been two years since all the experimenting, my wings were a very slow recovery.

The longest I can keep my wings binded without any pain is 3 days max, 4 if I'm lucky.

Running around I find a decent sized opening in a cliffside. Now walking, I enter the opening and check the cave out for any bears or any other creatures.

Once confirming that there were no animals, I sat at the back of the cave, taking off my jacket and shirt, my now full sized wings jumping to life.

Letting out a pained sigh of relief, I stretched out my wings carefully. If felt good to finally let them out but only problem, their caked in dry blood.

Standing up, I slowly walk back to the entrance, peeking my head out and trying to sense if anyone was near. It had already been 20 minutes since I left the boat so others were probably already close by.

Still trying to sense if anyone was near, I step out from the opening, finding no one near. Giving out another sigh of relief, I smelt the area, finding the smell of water quickly.

Without second thinking I rush towards the water, finding a small lake. Still running I jump in, my pants and underwear still attached to my body.

When the cool water hit my body, I shivered. It felt amazing yet had a slight chill. I sunk lower into the water, making small air bubbles.

This was amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
▪□Hisokas P.O.V□▪

Once the little birdy ran off into the woods, I started to get impatient. I didnt care about my target for the exam, all I wanted to do was follow my Yinny.

Standing there tapping my foot, I waited for my turn. After a good ten minutes, I was finally called.

Not thinking twice I rushed off just like my little birdy did, my blood lust oozing out.

Knowing him, he probably didnt run in a straight line. Hearing a splashing noise under me I look down and smirk.

A trail of blood was visible. Seems like he was injured. My smirk disappeared when I thought about him being hurt. Why? Why did it bother me? What was this strange man doing to me??

Gritting my teeth and forcing my smirk back I continue following the blood trail.

At the end of the trail, I was greatly surprised.

I wasn't sure if I was seeing things but just a few feet away from me, stood the most beautiful winged creature with blue eyes and that familiar white hair I just recently seen.

It was Yin. And he was terrified.

Oh btw, Yins birthday is June 14th. And sadly I will not be updating as much as before. I sadly have school to attend.