Contest - 1

Hi all ! Welcome to the first contest of this community. I want it to be an easy one. 

This will be on the lines of life of Lord Krishna owing to Janmashtami special. Participants are free to pick any incident from the life of Krishna and make an edit on it. 

It's a free round and you can play around with all that you want. Face - Claims are allowed and you can even use abstract arts. But make sure your it conveys which incident strongly - a criteria to be considered strongly in judging.

--- 

To sum up - 

Topic : Any incident from Life of Krishna 

Graphic type : Edit 

Theme : Free style can be light or dark. 

Text : Free style. 

Watermark : preferably small one. 

Deadline : 6 - 09 - 2021

---

Prizes for winners - 

1. A winning sticker. 

2. Follow from the community and a shout - out from the admins and founder. 

3. Feedback on any 10 chapters of your graphic portfolio. In case , you don't have one - any one of your books will be added to community reading list. 

4. If a group member , you will get an advantage in the weekly fun contest. 

For participants - 

1. A participation sticker. 

2. Feedback of your made graphic. 

---

Form for participants - ( Please fill in as a single comment ) 

Username : 

Rules followed : 

Send the graphic by which medium ? ( i.e - email , insta...) 

Tags ( 5+ ) : 

Do fill the form here ----------> 

---

The judges for this round will be the admins themselves - aditi902 and melody-of-dewdrop. We will soon have a graphic department head who will carry on the duties from a later point. 

---

Thanks and Love , 

Mahabharat_world.