Small Twists

"The very pitfalls of your dementia

Are the encompassing clearings

Into how this all falls down"

The whispers grow louder as the visceral voice echoes in the black sky.

"The darkest shadows waltz across the aeons

To complete your circled doom

As we await your very fall

We can only glance at our visage

The lost pariah"

This clearly spoken was the last of the words this entity spoke as it moved with inhuman speeds to breach a gap of seemingly innumerable conquests, another dimension to conquer, and more lives to take.

The small town, fearful as they wait for the shadows to leave the location where they reside, humbly take their rest as the last downpour of rain end in trickles and rainbows the next morning. The sun shines, ever so brightly the skies create more clouds that leave them in awe and inspiration as the shadows vacate and are not seen from again as their skies grew clearer and clearer the days that follow.

The opposite side in a land so lush that the forests and skies meet, the temples and structures are in good harmony with one another. This land called Faratray built itself on the hard work and dedication of the people to extend and gravitate towards the grand. The neighbouring metropolis that is the stronghold for the people and all the grand citizens are expansive as it stretches out magnanimously across the entire vertical and horizontal plane. Rich defences are there manned by the technology they crafted as the people labored to ensure they are not met with any prophecy stemming from any region unbeknownst to them as their precautions have reached far researching the dozens of manuscripts that were written since the ancient times.

The towers constructed upon the fields of their lands are quite astonishing, showcasing the metals that have been traded with various regions to heighten and extend their prosperity as they flourish with not only manmade structures, but the resources they have accumulated. Their bordered walls are expansive reaching cubits of high lengths adding higher towers to safe guard each sector they cover accordingly. In the trading routes which are well protected, there lay the fields and areas for harvest, covered by vast domes that ensure the sun nourishes the land well as their harvests are mostly fat as are their animals who feed on ten to twenty percent of their crops that provide so much nutrition to all the citizens and heroes alike.

Crowned city of their world, Faratray stretches forth, covering the Noroi Sea which reaches until the bight of Karomein and the lands of Qiron. The halls of every major structure in the city are adorned with various art forms, may it be in sculpture, landscaped sculpting, light displays and rare metals and stone carvings upon the pillars. There are segregated areas that have one season that visitors wish to enjoy, varying from a winter sectored tundra, to the lush tropical groves, jungles sector, the summer and humid sectored coastline that intersect with the groves. Sectored areas are for majority to enjoy evenly as there are other sectors that are interweaving if visitors wish a variance in scenes and experiences.

Greeting the skies the structures they create make everything in their vicinity very secure as statues of their leaders, and heroes partition the lands evenly. Some of the statues even serve as a structure for viewing the vast lands as they have expanded zoos and menageries where the animals and various creatures are well kept and protected. With every statue, the sectors these statues oversee are a prominent defended area depending on the structure and which hero is stationed there. Chariots and automatic vehicles that depend not on wheels are treading and navigating and scouring the cities that are connected to Faratray creating more like tours all across the vast expansion.