Chapter 30

HOLY SMOKES I HAVE 3K WOW THANK YOOOOOOOUUUUUU

So we've done
~Robert
~Maryse
~Sebastian
~Simon
~Clary
~Izzy

This chapter will have:
~Jace
~Max
~Maryln
~The Inquistor
~And.....Magnus

Enjoy the feels. Grab your tissues.

~*~*~

Dear Jace,

I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, if I hadn't run away that one night I wouldn't have been taken and you wouldn't have come after me and been stabbed.

Now you're probably confused, since you were sort of in a coma. Well...Magnus got a letter and if someone performs a spell on me and takes away love and then brings me to Kara and Ben they'll give me the stuff to help you.

And I did Jace. I'm going after I write this, by the time you read this I'll be unable to love. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

And I don't know what will happen to our parabatai bond once the spell is performed, but I want you to know you were the best parabatai anyone could have asked for.

Thanks Jace, for everything.

Your parabatai,
Alec

~*~*~

Dear Max,

By the Angel I miss you. And I have so many regrets. I should have played with you more. I should have listened to you more. I should have loved you more. I should have done anything to stop Sebastain from killing you.

I really sucks that Sebastian took you and now, in a way, he's taking Magnus too. I miss you so much every day Max. You never had a chance to grow up, to fall in love, to get married, and I'm so sorry I didn't do anything. I should have known.

I love you Max,
Alex

This letter was sent through the US Postal Service, and since there was no address at all on it, the worker picked it up and tossed it in the trash. But not before he noticed small stains from tears dotting the back of the envelope.

~*~*~

Dear Maryln,

I don't really know you but I wanted to thank you for standing up for me against your father. I know how hard that can be, trust me. I've had my own deal with homophobic dad's. So thanks, for saying something when no one else would. I appreciate it, and I want you to know I went through with the spell Magnus told you about. Please try and convince your dad that Kara and Ben really are out there.

Thanks a ton,
Alec

~*~*~

Dear Inquisitor,

I bet you you're just going to throw this away, and not even open it. Seems likely enough. But just in case you do open this, I need to tell you something.

There are going to be people who are going to be gay and they will not appreciate you hating on them. We are just as much a person as you or your daughter (who you should really listen to more).

Now I don't have to go and defend myself to you, because I won't love men soon anyway. Actually, I won't love anybody. And I need you to get off your homophobic throne and stop Kara and Ben. They're taking away love. Surely there's someone you love, think about them. You want to keep that love, right? Well help.

Just, help us. Not that hard.

-Alec

~*~*~

Okay so before we start the letter to Magnus I want to thank my best friend Mary for helping. (Jk she did most of it and I did nothing. Literally nothing.) and I would give you her wattpad but she doesn't have one bc her mom. SO JUST ENJOY THIS.

~*~*~

Dear Magnus,

I'm losing my ability to love. There is no easy way to say goodbye, so I'm going to tell you what I was too scared to say before.

I love the way your eyes glitter in the night, how they sparkle and shine. I love the taste of your mouth, the feeling I get when you wrap your arms around me at night. I love your laugh, the bubbly feeling I get when I hear it. I love your flamboyant clothes and extravagant style. Magnus I love you, wholly and truly. And I will miss the way your eyes glitter in the night, their familiar sparkle and shine, and I will crave the taste of your lips and long to kiss you every night, and oh how I will miss the way you wrap your arms around me at night and how you hold me close. I will miss my sense of security when I'm with you. I will miss, long for, your gorgeous laugh and the bubbly feeling that follows. I will miss your flamboyant clothes, your extravagant style. Magnus I will miss you, every fiber of your being. I will miss our drunken three am dance parties, our late night make out sessions, our romantic date nights.

But, lets be honest, will I miss you? With my incapability to love? I won't. These...these memories will fade and disappear and be gone. But Magnus, I will remember you. I will remember these memories as fondly as I can, I will cherish you as fondly as I can, I promise you that. Magnus, if I pass you on the street, wave and smile, even if I don't wave and smile back, please do this for me. I have one last request of you my love, please give me the item attached, when you see me again. You'll understand one day, one day.

Forever Yours,

Alexander Lightwood