886-890

Chapter 886: A Slap in the Face
Embroidery Cultural Center Official: “You are all fans of the same person, so don’t kill each other…”

This post had forwarded and tagged the following user’s message:

Heine @Embroidery Cultural Center Official: “I saw someone say that the master’s hand is very similar to a female celebrity’s hand today. Her fans concluded that she and the master are the same person. I want to know if such a brainless fan really exists? This is simply an insult to the master in my heart.”

When the reply to that came out, it exploded.

The entire Internet exploded.

The fans who received the reply could not believe it. They trembled and asked again what it meant.

The Cultural Center did not reply.

But those with normal intelligence could understand what it meant.

They were the same person, the same person, the same person…

Many netizens were speechless.

Fans: “????”

Marketing accounts: “??????”

Su Cha: “???”

Why did they suddenly say that?

And Su Cha felt that the tone of the official Weibo’s reply was strangely familiar.

She went on WeChat and saw Master Yun Zu’s wretched message.

Master Yun Zu: “Hehehehe, I just went on the official Weibo account. When I saw someone asking about you, I couldn’t help but reply, don’t blame me.”

Master Yun Zu: “I’m already old. You can’t blame me, right? If you blame me, you are simply inhuman!”

Master Yun Zu: “You don’t want me to fight with others online for you, do you? That would be so ugly. I’m a master!”

Cha Yi: “…”

His old WeChat Moments posted to other male celebrities for the sake of his goddesses were all still up. Didn’t this master know how much evidence he’d left behind of his online fights?

Since Master Yun Zu had already said it, Su Cha was naturally a little helpless, but she had no choice.

Now that he had said it, it was too late to retract.

Even if he deleted it, screenshots would already have been taken.

She went on Weibo again. As expected, Weibo had exploded.

The topic was trending. Tan Jinsui was still smiling happily next to Zong Yanxiu. The two of them were probably talking about something and did not realize what had happened on the Internet.

Until Tan Jinsui’s phone started ringing again.

Under Su Cha’s latest Weibo post, many fans were asking what was going on. Someone even sent her a private message.

Of course, there was also S’s Weibo account.

At the same time, many post-mortem posts appeared on Weibo. They started to dig out Su Cha’s and S’s accounts’ synchronization routes.

You Like Each Other? I Don’t Give A Damn Official: “I didn’t expect to be slapped in the face by the official Weibo account of the Imperial Court one day…”

“Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [I’ve gone crazy laughing]”