Chapter 73

Soundtrack: Slowdive - Machine Gun

Dedication: katelyn (@at-katelyn) thank youuu for the well wishes for the watty awards :) i really appreciate you voting and reading so much in a short amount of time! you're such a lovely and dedicated reader, i'm beyond happy that you found this story and that you enjoy it as much as you do! endless thanks, love x

·

"Shit..." I stare at Harry, eyeing him up and down. I'm transfixed by his body and I'm even more utterly in awe of his more-than-large member. And I just have to say, "Harry... are you fucking serious?"

Because, yeah, I figured it was big from having felt it before with all of our half-assed hook-ups, but with it being all out and exposed like it is now, it's just overwhelming in size and how could such a massive cọck be attached to such a long and lean body such as Harry Styles?

It seems like such a dream to take in that this is the first time I'm looking at Harry's naked cọck. We've rubbed up against each other before, and we've had an over-the-trousers grinding session once after that, but this is the first time that I'm actually getting to see what I've been working with this entire time. And fuck, he's got a nice one.

"Wow," I can't help but praise the boy further.

Harry laughs, but it's not a laugh that breaks the mood at all. He's still definitely turned on from his tone.

"What?" he smirks, knowing exactly what.

"You're fucking-" I have to cut myself off to actually breathe. "Fuck, you have a big dịck."

Harry's eyes loom into mine.

"That's because you've got me so hard," he moans, voice hoarse now.

Naturally, I would suck him off right away; without a second thought. But since it's Harry, and since I want our first time being that intimate to occur when we're both a bit less tired and half-drunk, I mentally agree with myself that it wouldn't be so bad to mark this as a hands-only night.

With that said...

I take Harry in my hand, raising his cọck from his lower abdomen. I wrap my fingers around his girth, moving my closed fist over him like he would himself.

Harry breaths through his mouth, sitting up with his elbows to watch my actions with a slack jaw. His brow is furrowed to make a crease in the centre of his forehead; a trait that only darkens as I rub my thumb over his silky, leaking head.

I can't stop looking at him.

Where I thought there might have been more to discover below the belt, Harry's love trail abruptly ends and there is no hair at all. He's completely groomed. His skin is soft and fresh and his lack of decoration just emphasises the largeness of his member.

And I can't ignore a certain thought nagging at the very front of my brain ‒ how my middle finger still couldn't touch my thumb, even if I were to squeeze him tight.

"You have such a nice, nice cọck," I whisper into Harry's skin, fitting tight against his side as I kiss and nibble his neck, just below his ear.

"Think so?" he deeply huffs.

"So big..." I tug on his length, pressing my lips to his earlobe. "So hard for me..." I give him a squeeze, sliding my hand down to cup his balls, massaging them in slow circles as I suck on his sensitive lobe. Harry moans with an open mouth, sighing once more as I take hold of his rigid shaft, wanking him steadily. "You like it tight like that, baby?"