KC One: Apple

A/N: This is a collection of mini stories (I prefer that term to short stories :P It just sounds cooler). Have you ever thought about how food feel (feels? I don't know) when they are about to be eaten? Now you do (:

*~*~*~*~*

Part One

•Apple•

            "Hey," I mutter. "I need that. Dip shit." Did it never cross that stupid person's mind, that I might actually LIKE having my skin?

            I'm an apple, for god's sake! Apple's need their skin. It is like a human's clothing. It leaves you feeling naked without it. 

            "Give me back the peel," I command. "The nice, bright, red peel." My command, however, is muffled, as the stupid person who just peeled me is holding me down against the cutting board. 

            "Idiot," I manage to gasp out, as the person drags me along the cutting board. What's he doing with me? (I'm assuming he's a he, because of the lack of fingernails and the rough way that he is holding me. Added to the fact that he didn't wash me.) 

            I wouldn't mind being blended into an apple juice. Although that sounds god awful, that's how my parents went, and I would rather go that way. And all my buddies back in the fridge reckon that it's a faster way. 

            "Put me in the blender already, dammit!" I try to yell. The hand tenses around me, finally noticing that I'm making sounds. It then loosens it's grip again, probably thinking that it's hearing things. That's how humans are. They won't believe what they don't know. 

            Who turned the heat up? And why am I suddenly dressed again? I attempt looking at my surroundings, as I am finally face up. "Shit," I curse to myself, realising that my beautiful stem that I've been growing for months, has been cut off. Curse hair and your lack of feeling for it.

            Oh god. The heat is really starting to get to me. It's smouldering! Why is it so goddamn hot? Oh, shit. Oh no. This is not how I want to go.

            In an apple pie.

*~*~*~~*~**~**~*

A/N: As tempting as it is, I will try and refrain my self from changing it from 'cruelty' to 'kruelty'. Just for the sake of an (very cheesy)alliteration. :P

But I won't (:

So yeah.

Anyway.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

And it made you laugh (or maybe even fall of a chair) or smile or maybe you just held all your laughter and happiness in for the sake of looking like a normal person. Because I speak from experience, that people think there's something wrong with you when you're laughing or smiling at a screen for no apparent reason. It scares people.

 So maybe it's a good idea for you to hold all your... signs of amusement in.

If you like to be normal.

If you don't, then go for it! (:

AND!

If you would like to make a cover, (because right now, I can't be bothered and my covers suck) feel free! (: Actually, I would REALLY appreciate it. It helps with my laziness. Anyway. If you make one, either email it to me (roxy_wattpad@hotmail.com. My specially created for wattpad email (: ) or post the link here! (:

ANYWAY!

Comment, vote and maybe even fan!

(:

THANKS FOR READING AND (hopefully) ENJOYING!