Crush Chapter 16

Começar do início

    "Sang Wuyan, please put away your pity and charity. What they want is not these special attention, but other things. You don't understand at all."

    "I don't understand? Why do you understand!" Sang Wuyan said in her tone of voice. Not without irony, but also with a sense of sorrow.

    Su Nian Qin turned around, and after a short pause, he slowly said, "Because I also grew up in an orphanage."

    Sang Wuyan was shocked when she heard the words, and suddenly raised her head and looked at him in amazement. He turned his back to the window at the end of the corridor, looking from Sang Wuyan's direction, a little backlit.

    At that moment, Su Nian Qin in the morning light couldn't see her face clearly. Sang Wuyan's fingers curled up slightly, and the five fingers gently rubbed each other a few times. It was her hand yesterday, and he touched his skin. At that time, his eyebrows were soothed and his expression was unusually calm, which seemed so real.

    But at the moment, the figure standing straight against the light suddenly makes people feel a little nihil...

    Before knowing that Su Nian Qin is now, the source of Su Nian Qin's life has always been a mystery to Sang Wuyan.

    Teacher Xiao Wang said that Su Nian Qin came to replace the lesson, and the school paid for the lesson time. But you must know that even if you teach in this kind of school, the salary of a teacher in the career establishment is also very poor, not to mention that he is a substitute teacher who has less than six classes a week.

    He can't see his eyes and has a meager income. How should he live?

    His clothes are always neat and tidy. In winter, a thick woolen coat or black down jacket, sometimes worn for a few days, is still very clean, with obvious marks or LOGO on the clothes.

    The feeling of Su Nian Qin's clothes is a vivid example of the saying that Sang's mother often educates her: No matter what you wear, as long as it is clean and tidy, it is beautiful.

    Later, it was discovered that every time he went home, a young lady drove to pick him up. The car was a gray-blue Volvo C30. It was an ordinary model in City A, not very good or very bad.

    For this reason, Sang Wuyan also discussed with Cheng Yin.

    "It's a rich woman, and then this Su Nian Qin is willing to make a little white face." Cheng Yin said.

    Sang Wuyan rolled his eyes: "You have seen too much celebrity gossip."

    Impossible, she had seen Su Nian Qin show his face to the woman. If that kind of relationship, could the employee be more lame than the boss?

    "Or the other way around. He is the boss and she is Xiaomi." Cheng Yin said again.

    Sang Wuyan shook her head again.

    Although Su Nian Qin and her were very close, they couldn't see the kind of intimacy.

    Until she learned that Su Nian Qin is a present, the truth seems to be easy to understand. Sang Wuyan doesn't know how much his song can sell, but in terms of market reaction, it should be called "very expensive".

    But after all guesses, I couldn't guess that Su Nian Qin had such a life experience.

    Sang Wuyan sat on the bus going home and stared at the street outside the glass. She recalled the aunt Zhang who chatted with her in the orphanage during the New Year.

    Aunt Zhang said that many of the abandoned children were baby girls, and some were physically defective. Some parents feel that their children are defective, and rural people feel unlucky, and they are afraid of being laughed at by the villagers. Some families simply don't have the financial means to support such children, and they always feel that it is a burden. Even if they grow up, they are still burdens for the family, which will be a burden for the rest of their lives.

    Thinking of this, Sang Wuyan felt a little sour, and burst into tears.

    She silently and quietly, sitting in the second-to-last row by the window, she shed tears inexplicably. The passengers in the car went up and down, her face was facing out of the window, no one noticed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

    At night, Sang Wuyan lay on the bed to do weight loss exercises alone. Today is Wednesday, and Su Nian Qin has no classes on Thursday and Friday, and will not come to school. she should go next week when she see him next time.

    Sang Wuyan stopped, staring at the ceiling and started to be dazed. She was often bullied when she was a child, and began to bully others when she was in middle school. She was especially competitive. If anyone provokes her, she will definitely return with her teeth and claws, just like she did to Xu Qian and Wei Hao. However, she couldn't stand up in front of Su Nian Qin.

    He repeatedly ridiculed her, time and time again. However, she...

    Finally survived four days. On Monday, Sang Wuyan arrived at school but learned that Su Nian Qin had taken leave of absence in the past few days and did not come to class.

    Sang Wuyan pretended to inadvertently asked the more gossip teacher Xiao Wang: "Then what about the braille class in our class?"

    "I said at the meeting that I was watching Teacher Su. If there was a long delay, I would have to hire another teacher. "

    What's the matter?"

    "I don't know." Xiao Wang shrugged.

    Sang Wuyan bit the penholder, she hope he didn't hide her intentionally.

    As a result, Su Nian Qin appeared on time the next day, and faced her without exception, only then did Sang Wuyan realize that she had overestimated her influence on Su Nian Qin.

    City A has a very humid climate. It is exaggerated to say that the rain will fall from the first autumn to the beginning of the second spring, so Sang Wuyan often puts a folding umbrella in her bag.

    Sang Wuyan temporarily received a call to return to A to fill in the graduation information form, and left before the fourth class. When she walked to the door, she happened to see Su Nian Qin waiting for the bus. He also had no class. He came out several minutes earlier than Sang Wuyan, obviously the car hadn't arrived yet.

    The rain is pattering underground.

    It is said that it is big, but it is not too big; it is said that it is small, but it can also wet clothes. Like many men, Su Nian Qin doesn't like to bring umbrellas, so he can save money. Now it's raining.

    He was standing in the shade of the sidewalk, and there were still some raindrops leaking from the cracks in the leaves and falling on his shoulders, and a small piece of clothing on his shoulders had been wet.

    Sang Wuyan walked to the side, raised her umbrella, and gave him half of the space.