# 𝟬𝟬𝟬 ━━ 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃𝙔

Start from the beginning

GOOD MORNING UPPER EAST SIDERS, Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite

GOOD MORNING UPPER EAST SIDERS, Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. In honour of celebrating our resident royal's sweet sixteenth, I thought we'd take a little trip down memory lane of where our Manhattan Princess truly began.

Born on the 5th May 1991, to Prince Frederik Peter of Sweden, and Bridgette Astor, model and fellow socialite, Madeleine - more lovingly known by me and her adoring group of nobody-devotees as Maddie - Silvia Sibylla Hubertus-Astor is the perfect poster girl for my blog.

Royal, rich and one of our elites, it's the best way to have it in life. Everything handed to you on a silver platter. Or in Maddie's case, a golden platter encrusted by diamonds - but not just any diamonds, ones cut from the very gem named after her. Of course, I just had to tarnish that.

The Upper East Side is built on sex, scandals and lies, and our little Park Avenue Princess is no exception to any of that. And ever since making friends with Blair Waldorf and Serena van der Woodsen in kindergarten, Madeleine made sure of it.

My first post was reserved for none other than her best friend S, but loyal followers, I must admit that since then, our Maddie has taken up the most amount of tips sent in, although I can't see exactly why anyone would have thought her making the change from decaf vanilla lattes to bone-dry cappuccinos was interesting enough for me to post, but we love her either way.

Whether it be visits to Chuck Bass' Palace suite, or Blair Waldorf's penthouse, it really has been a fun year for our Maddie. Of course, we all noticed how S didn't return for her best friend's big birthday, but we hear that she'll be spending the day celebrating it in... 'boarding school' - whatever that means.

But as usual, just because it's our resident royal's birthday doesn't mean she'll go under the radar. Instead, a formal invitation to you all at the biggest birthday party of the year, held at the Palace. It's invitation only, but hopefully one of my many sources will be able to uncover who the princess is spending her birthday with. A mysterious suitor her parents approved of? Or will old habits die hard and will we find her with a certain Bass in the closet. And no, I'm not talking about Bart.

Don't forget to send your tips, and let's raise a toast to our favourite royal at her sweet sixteenth. To Princess M, here's to many more scandals to come.

You know you love me.
XOXO, Gossip Girl.